PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it worth it?

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308717064

I'm a married guy and looking at dropping 3k on 10cc of HA juvederm ultra to get a bigger Dick but I'm back and forth.... IS IT WORTH IT? What's your guys opinion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308717065

Personally, I don't think HA is worth the price when you can get long term or permanent options with Ellanse, LinneaSafe, and Bellafill.

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308717067

Well I like HA in that if something goes wrong they can fix it....with permanent this have to peel your Dick open to fix it lol

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308717070

I understand the worry. That's why I went with Ellanse. You just have to consider how many times you want to subject your Dick to aggressive cannula injections. Even though it's non-surgical, there's still a good amount of trauma.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717071

Well can I ask you how many syringes you got and how much you grew in gurth?

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717072

I'm of a slightly different opinion. I got a couple sessions of PMMA and since then have had a bunch of HA done. I love the HA.

I also don't draw that big of a distinction between PMMA and Ellanse. They function in the same manner, similar potential complications have to be dealt with in a similar manner, and despite the initial rating for longevity, no one has reported loss yet and the theory is the spheres last a lot longer in the penis than the manufacturer states. So... In terms of most permanent to least permanent I'd list them like this:

PMMA
Ellanse

Scultpra
Radiesse

HA (and longevity varies between products)

In my opinion with your stated level of comfort regarding ease of correction I'd be looking at a quality HA or perhaps a blend that some docs offer like HA/Radiesse. Shop around and talk to a couple quality providers.

As for if it's worth it... Hell yeah. So worth it. Lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 1 hour ago #1308717094

• Den-SG
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m curious to know if anyone has stuck with HA fillers in the long term say 10 years? Doing annual tops ups?

I guess many may start off with HA fillers and move on to something semi to more permanent like bio stimulating fillers or PMMA as many in the forum have done so.

But has anyone stayed on with HA fillers and can share long term experience.

Myself I would like to consider something like Ellanse given the positive feedback but it is not available in my region for PE.

Is it worth it? 2 weeks 51 minutes ago #1308717095

• Den-SG

Aaronnthompson33 wrote: I'm a married guy and looking at dropping 3k on 10cc of HA juvederm ultra to get a bigger Dick but I'm back and forth.... IS IT WORTH IT? What's your guys opinion?

Yes definitely. Look at it this way. If you normally do 2 vacations a year, you can spend 3k on a vacation and it’s lasts 1 week. Skip one vacation, get HA.

For HA at least you enjoy it daily for 12+ months. The confidence boost is immeasurable.

The trouble comes when trying to maintain that size on a long term hence my previous post. Regardless I am very happy to have gone for it.

Is it worth it? 1 week 6 days ago #1308717098

Well what's the difference with Ellanse???

Is it worth it? 1 week 6 days ago #1308717104

Ellanse lasts longer, and bulks via collagen synthesis rather than...water?
Go here: phalloboards.info/faq.html
under "Non-Surgical Girth Procedures" they explain it better than I can.

Is it worth it? 1 week 6 days ago #1308717107

Where did you get your Ellanse done?

Is it worth it? 1 week 3 days ago #1308717127

• Chip2th
Avanti Derma does it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Is it worth it? 1 week 3 days ago #1308717141

@justn8 HA is def worth it if the individual doesn't mind paying more and getting injected more overtime.

I can certainly see HA having qualities that would benefit the penis that microspheres can't. HA would be a great polish or surface finish to make everything smooth and plump.

But I think anything that makes your dick bigger is worth it if it's within financial means. I can honestly see a point in time where I have Ellanse, PMMA, and HA all in my dick at the same time. Maybe getting to a certain level with plastic microspheres then supplementing the rest with continued HA visits is the answer. I don't know. I don't think I react well to being poked so I my penis may not be able to withstand continued trauma as I get older. But I'm curious as to how HA could fill out my base, an area that has pinched off equivalent Ellanse growth.

I wanted grow two inches from 5 to 7 so calculating the cost of HA in my head to get there coupled with the dissipation of the product, it just wasn't right for me.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream