PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I purchased Phalback

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717063

Starting week 4 now. Gained about 3/4" Erect so far and no Erect Girth yet. I've hit a wall....same measurements for the last 2 weeks now. I did advance to the next size chamber a few days ago and by doing that they say it takes 7 to 10 days to get back to the last results before I moved up.

Sponsor said his biggest gains were in weeks 4-6 so we'll see.

Flaccid is def noticeable. I hang lower and I have significant more Girth but it doesn't transfer to Erect for some reason. Freaking weird. Definitely a shower now.

I've never done any PE before....no pumping/Hanging etc. Does anyone know if Flaccid gains in Girth eventually transfer to Erect Girth gains? Sponsor said it "should" which scares me. I got into this for the Girth only. I wasn't real concerned with length. Phalback doesn't guarantee Girth but they told me most of their clients gained an Inch of Girth but I didn't ask them if that was Erect or Flaccid.

I'll give a detailed post once I'm done. I tried to upload a 40 second video but it won't recognize it for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717068

Is that 3/4 Erect in the chamber? Has your Erection quality improved?

Last edit: by Friend_face.

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308717069

Girth gains will come 100% Flaccid comes first then Erect
The following user(s) said Thank You: girthseeker98

I purchased Phalback 2 weeks 16 hours ago #1308717074

Erect length. Erections seem to feel the same. It's hard to take pics because the second I grab my phone to take a pic I start to loose my Erection lol.

I just measured my Flaccid Girth and it increased at least a half Inch....but I'm still the same Girth Erect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

I purchased Phalback 1 week 5 days ago #1308717096

Intresting post, be great to see pics. Few questions I have

1. Can you travel with this device? (carry on or no?)
2. After 90 days , can you use again to increase additional length ?
3. Is their maintenance after 90 days or truly permanent?
4. Can a person who has fillers be able to use this?

I purchased Phalback 1 week 5 days ago #1308717103

1. Yes...it is designed to travel. The case weighs like 30lbs though, Dimensions are 22" long x 13" wide x 12" high-not sure if you can carry on or not.
2. Not unless you want to pay. I was told after about 6 weeks of use, you most likely won't gain anymore length...you're maxed out. However, I was on a zoom meeting with my sponsor and a phalback rep and he said he started up again and after a couple of weeks he gained 1/4" length and that he didn't think it was possible. Everybody is different...you may be their first to have gains clear up to the end of 90 days.
3. No maintenance. They claim it's permanent. They have no maintenance program which is telling in of itself.
4. Not at this time I don't think so. I think they had someone with filler dissolve his and then use the program with good results.

I purchased Phalback 1 week 1 day ago #1308717142

What's the latest update?

I purchased Phalback 1 week 1 day ago #1308717143

There's not much to update. I've hit a wall and haven't seen any growth now for a couple weeks.
I started out at 6.25 BPEL and I'm now touching 7" BPEL. I'm larger at the base and the chambers are the same size top to bottom so Phalback is sending me one that is larger at the base to try out. It gets really tight at the base and I think it's hindering any pull even when I lube it up to the max.

Erect Girth has been a disappointment so far. FEG was around 3.5" and now its a little more than 4" but Erect has mainly stayed the same. I'm still only a month in so we'll see what the next month brings. Very happy with the length result so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, ou812

I purchased Phalback 1 week 1 day ago #1308717144

You did NO prior PE before using PhalBack right?

I purchased Phalback 1 week 1 day ago #1308717145

Correct. Nothing

I purchased Phalback 1 week 1 day ago #1308717146

Well, they say when you move up chambers is when the Girth magic happens.

I purchased Phalback 5 days 20 hours ago #1308717187

Has the new chamber kickstarted new gains?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream