PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avanti Derma during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Avanti Derma during the COVID-19 pandemic. 4 years 1 week ago #1308697178

The State of Baja California and the whole country of Mexico have implemented all kinds of extreme measures to slow down the COVID-19 spread.
Schools are closed as of today, and restrictions are being imposed on unessential travel, eligible medical procedures, and many other day-to-day activities.
Even though the international border remains open, we are expecting a bilateral agreement to shut it off, just like what happened with the Canadian-US border earlier today, or with other international borders in the past few days.
This situation changes by the minute, so this announcement could only be effective for a short period:
1) Avanti Derma remains open unless the government or the building administration recommends temporary closure.
2) We are only taking patients with dermatologic conditions that require follow up or immediate attention.
2) New appointments for Phalloplasty and other elective cosmetic procedures will not be taken from today and until April 6, 2020.
3) At the moment, we are able to honor the appointments that have been programmed, but patients with existing appointments for Phalloplasty or associated elective procedures between today and April 3, can re-schedule with no deposit forfeiture.
4) Remote communication (email, phone calls, video conferences, and so on) will remain open; just be patient while we adjust to these unusual circumstances that are affecting all of us, everywhere.
On behalf of my co-workers at Avanti Derma, I wish all our friends, patients, prospective patients, suppliers, and their families to stay healthy and safe during these obscure days.
Please refer to this thread for updates as we have them.
Kind regards,
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.
  • Page: