PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avanti Derma back in operation - June 1st, 2020.

Avanti Derma back in operation - June 1st, 2020. 3 years 10 months ago #1308698106

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma back in operation - June 1st, 2020. 3 years 8 months ago #1308699033

A veteran forum member here, I want to attest that Avanti Derma is working quite well as I recently went there for a touch-up session with Dr C.

It was fairly easy crossing the border, they only ask you the routine COVID questions making sure you're healthy and all is good. I found that traffic in Tijuana was better than on the US side because many don't have good insurance and don't want to damage their car. I got Mexico insurance for the day at the last exit before the border for $20 showing my driver's licence and the rental car registration. It was easy to park in the parking lot under the twin buildings. I noticed on the drive there as well as in the medical building that EVERYONE was wearing a mask and respecting social distancing. They are extremely cautious. presumably because many people there live with their extended family and must protect their grandparents as well as possible from any risks. So it feels much safer than San Diego in terms of COVID protection.

There was no wait to have my session and it was a very successful touch-up that left me very proud during a several week stint at a nudist resort. In reality I was proud of Dr C's aesthetic sense and his artistic skill. It just so happened to also reflect positively on my manhood, my GF was also proud to be with me LOL. Just the girth and taper I wanted :D

So if you're hesitating to go to Avanti Derma don't worry as it's easier than ever and from what I could see totally safe and trouble free.

Cheers,

Hunk Chunk

Avanti Derma back in operation - June 1st, 2020. 3 years 8 months ago #1308699050

Thank you for your comments, @hunkchunk .
I am pleased to see most TJ residents have followed social distancing and COVID protection rules.
We started following the rules very early, and we inforced them at the office, to the extent that I have barely seen Ian's face for the longest time, even though we're always working together.
Even though the situation can change in a moment, it seems to be that Mexico has no plans to restrict US travelers, especially those that come for medical purposes.
Thanks again for your rewarding comments.

• Page: