PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phalloplasty corrected with Ellansé™L

Phalloplasty corrected with Ellansé™L 3 years 6 months ago #1308699987

What I considered the new kid on the block a few years back is growing in popularity.
At the moment, almost 50% of the new patients coming to Avanti Derma™ are opting for Ellansé™, being the three-year version the most popular of what is available in Mexico.
Ellansé™ is available in four versions in Europe: E = 4 years, L = 3 years, M = 2 years, and S = 1 year. The first one (E) is not available in Mexico.
What determines longevity is the polycaprolactone chain's length because it metabolizes from the edges and is eliminated from the body as water and CO2.
Just like PMMA, the micro-spheres contained in this product are suspended in a carboxymethylcellulose vehicle that gets absorbed in weeks, as new collagen replaces it.
Clinically, we have seen a better collagenesis response when compared with PMMA, and also, the effects seem to be longer lasting than what is described by the manufacturer; this is due to the difference in the dynamics and metabolism of the penis compared to the face, where clinical trials have been made.
I want to invite you to visit our YouTube channel to see some of our results.
The following video shows a correction made in a young patient who had his first session in another practice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, think

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: