PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ellanse 4-year version

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 3 months 1 week ago #1308715411

Hi dear people from PhalloBoards. How's your journey going? This a free space for questions. We are happy to answer them. How many cc do you anticipate you would like for your penis Girth? Who doesn't know what cc means (feel free to ask)? What's your biggest concern? What product should you use? travel? post-recovery? I'm eager to hear your concerns!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 3 months 1 week ago #1308715419

Can PMMA be used after you have had HA? Also are the results smooth?

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 3 months 1 week ago #1308715423

It is possible to switch to PMMA after receiving HA for nonsurgical Phalloplasty.
Ideally, patients should wait for HA reabsorption or dissolve it with hyaluronidase injections at least one month before the new injections.
One good thing is that patients who did this end up with thicker skin which facilitates the use of PMMA.
A possible drawback is that occasionally not all the HA goes away increasing the possibility of developing minor irregularities.
DrC @ Avanti Derma

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 3 months 1 week ago #1308715430

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Dr C. I assume you were able to use the 4 yr Ellanse before the company discontinued it. I assume some of the posters here received that. How long have you used the 2 yr version and have you seen any appreciable difference in longevity compared to the 4 yr version?
Thanks

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 2 months 5 days ago #1308716047

• Iman
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I have a Coloplast penile implant. I’m considering PMMA. I’ve read somewhere that the PMMA mixture could break down the inflatable, penile implant. What has been your experience with PMMA with a Coloplast implant.

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 2 months 5 days ago #1308716050

ou812 wrote: Hi Dr C. I assume you were able to use the 4 yr Ellanse before the company discontinued it. I assume some of the posters here received that. How long have you used the 2 yr version and have you seen any appreciable difference in longevity compared to the 4 yr version?
Thanks

phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...lanse-over-time.html
Check out this thread where some patients with Ellanse have commented on their experience. It's been 5 years already since their application and still holding!! the observational results are very pleasing. Hoping more people are aware of this opportunity!! Only available in Tijuana right now, for the moment , but all patients have been really happy with their lasting results!!! Ellanse's future is bright.

Have you heard of PMMA? well...let's talk about it. 2 months 5 days ago #1308716051

Iman wrote: Hi, I have a Coloplast penile implant. I’m considering PMMA. I’ve read somewhere that the PMMA mixture could break down the inflatable, penile implant. What has been your experience with PMMA with a Coloplast implant.

I will forward your message to Dr. C. and will reply back here!
if any more details you wish to add or other questions. Please feel free to do so.
Happy to answer you.

Inflatable implants and non-surgical phalloplasty. 2 months 3 days ago #1308716068

While I was actively working on non-surgical Phalloplasty, I saw a handful of patients who had inflatable penile prostheses and still wanted more volume with fillers.
It is a timely and nerve-wracking process where you need to feel with the tip of your micro-cannula and avoid endangering the integrity of the implant at all costs.
I succeeded in every case, but I don't think many doctors will take the risk, especially if they don't have scanning technology.
Based on our eBrochure, you belong to a group of high-risk patients we do not take, not because PMMA poses any risk by itself, but for the procedure that requires needles for the anesthesia or cannulas for the implant.
I do not recommend it in your case. It will be tremendously discouraging to damage the implant and need to replace it.

@Dr. C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iman

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Inflatable implants and non-surgical phalloplasty. 1 month 1 week ago #1308716394

• Jinro
  • Thank you received: 2
Could you clarify if you mean that you do not see and do Girth enhancing with anyone with a IPP????

Or is it by case by case??

Inflatable implants and non-surgical phalloplasty. 1 month 1 week ago #1308716418

Hello,
The assessment is done case by case and must be in person.
I have attached the patient acceptance criteria, which you can also find in our eBrochure on this site.
Thank you very much.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Ellanse 4-year version 1 month 1 week ago #1308716419

Hello @ou812
The only three versions of Ellanse available in Mexico were L, M, and S (3, 2, and one year, respectively), so we never treated a patient with Ellansé X, the four-year version.
The longevity between versions L and M is negligible; we do not miss the discontinued version L.
Best regards,
DrC @ Avanti Derma
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Inflatable implants and non-surgical phalloplasty. 1 month 1 week ago #1308716422

• Jinro
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you! I do plan on an evaluation in person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

• Page: