Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters!

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308697879

You may not know who Dr Jason Emer is but he is a VERY successful cosmetic dermatologist in Beverly Hills, LA. He does everything - high-def lipo, laser, every high tech machine in the industry, fillers, botox, fat transfer, Brazilian butt lift, breast augments ... everything. And he is the world expert is all of them too. His website told me. He got to be huge by also being very good with social media. He has a team that follow him around filming and posting his treatments every day. So very successful social media. I have not even gotten around to post here for months. I need to work on my SM.

He also does penile augmentation. His technique is very similar to mine - that's great. A member sent me a link to one of Dr Emer's Youtube videos, the one he has on his website page discussing penile augmentation.
www.jasonemermd.com/cosmetic-dermatology.../penile-enhancement/ (do you think the down-under is a reference to me?)

It shows him doing some injections and finishes with a series of before and afters. Good results. Except they are my good results and can be seen on my website. He does not use these images in his gallery. But are they mine? Well one of them, from 2 angles, were in the article I published back in 2017 ( full text is available online at www.researchgate.net )-
Nonsurgical Medical Penile Girth Augmentation: Experience-Based Recommendations
May 2017Aesthetic Surgery Journal 37(9) Jayson Oates,Gemma Sharp

So I am waiting to hear from Jason (sent an email). I guess it was his social media guys who wanted a bunch of before and afters to put at the end of the video and the problem is most guys dont want you posting pics of their dicks online (maybe because anyone can take them and do other things with them). So it can take a long time to build up a galley. But Jason, if you see this, just some recognition that they are my images would be nice. Maybe a link back to my CALIBRE website? I am looking for someone to do HA fillers for the guys that contact me from the USA - especially now that they cannot fly down here to Australia and I am sure the Dr Emer is a great injector and would love to share my experience with him and getting him to do CALIBRE in the USA.

I will try and post some screen shots from the Youtube video. See if you can match them with my gallery. Sometimes it is a bit hard with Dr Emer's face in the way.
What ever you do, make sure it is safe. Google calibreclinic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308697888

This is pretty low in my opinion. At best, plagiarism, at worst... fraud. I find it very hard to believe he wouldn't be aware of the decision to use Clinical photos, especially where HIPPA & waivers are involved.

While I commend your forgiving tone, we cannot justify theft of someone else's work & materials because "it takes a while to build a gallery." I hope your initial correspondences with him are enough to have the content removed, because I'm pretty sure the Australian & American relationship bode well for international litigation. And don't get me wrong, I'm not one for legal threats, but putting his face on this blatant attempt to steal just rubs me the wrong way.

Whatever the case, I hope this is resolved cordially. Thanks for sharing, I'll post a link of this to the General forum as well.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 3 months 1 week ago #1308698050

Still not heard from Dr Emer...

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 2 months 1 week ago #1308698684

Dr. Oates,

Good day. Currently station in Japan now closer to Perth. I was your Patient last year first week October time frame (Black) if i can recall 12 or 15ml Ellanse. Can i come by when giving a chance to do another 8-10ML and if possible to touch up below the glands there is space between shaft and glands if you need pictures i will provide. My overall health/Penis is good and the ladies have been enjoying the smashing :). Could of emailed you personally but would like every one know that I'am one of your patients and to all in my opinion rather stick with one DR.

Dr. Oates in today's world Social media will get you more views and build up your reputation. Instagram/Facebook consider the fact Dr. Emer is younger than you and is in California he knows how to attract attention. I found you here but take this time during the pandemic to use multiple platforms and get "Hip" with the new 2020. very positive if you need any advice about brand/reputation you can also ask the forum as well.

Very Respectful,

Thank You.

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 2 months 6 days ago #1308698689

Hi Toolbox! I'm Back! Not been able to log for a few weeks, thanks to skepticalone for sorting me out.

Great ho hear that you are happy with your CALIBRE augmentation. be great if you could just drop in but obviously getting to us at the moment is a bit difficult. Definitely send me some photos to see how it is going.
I emails Dr Emer via his website and left a message on his Facebook page. That was taken down in a couple of hours. Good to see his people keeping a close eye on comments there. But no reply to me. Thought I might try a lawyer in LA to shave him up a bit.

Dr Jason Emer is using MY before and afters! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308698921

Never really heard from Dr Emer but they have removed my photos from his video. Never got to sue him and retire...

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Oates