PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Morganstern News

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696521

I'll get an answer as I plan to contact them tomorrow regarding general updates/news.

I guess you couldn’t get in touch with him for an update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696522

I have, but we connected at a less-than-opportune time and we're going to follow up a with a more detailed conversation. Didn't think I'd bother updating with bullet points when instead I can share more specific details, especially for many guys both interested and on the fence.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696610

Thanks for reaching out to him, have you herd back yet?

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696622

Sorry for the delay. Still working on acquiring details (between time-zones, busy schedules, etc) but my understanding is that everything is still underway. Morganstern's Clinic in the U.S. is still performing the vast majority (if not all but Ellanse) of male-oriented procedures, including lengthening, fat-transfer for Girth, scrotal web reduction, and fat pad lipo.

I believe the "processes" involved with getting the Caymans underway is what's more-or-less the time-sink, but I'll hope to have information this week as to the specifics on launch, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Friend_face

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696663

So I'm about to put down the grand for lengthening and Girth surgery with Carney in ATL,
What is the hesitation with fat grafting?
Why are folks recommending Ellanse.? PMMA?
Also, seems to be a negative feeling about ligament cut. I'm looking for some feedback from you guys. Any recommendations?
Congrats on the forum, I think you all provide excellent information.
Thanks.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696664

SaltyJon wrote: So I'm about to put down the grand for lengthening and girth surgery with Carney in ATL,
What is the hesitation with fat grafting?
Why are folks recommending Ellanse.? PMMA?
Also, seems to be a negative feeling about ligament cut. I'm looking for some feedback from you guys. Any recommendations?
Congrats on the forum, I think you all provide excellent information.
Thanks.

I think fat grafting with an emphasis on vascularization (so you don't want to go too heavy on the fat) can work as a modest girth enhancer, and Dr. Carney is among only a handful I'd recommend in that regard. It's also a safer route because the fat is your own tissue (no risk of adverse immune response like you'd see with foreign implants).

Lengthening is hard to assess through progress reporting because there are more variables than with girth enhancement. Not only does "how much length is released" vary person-to-person, so does their commitment to the necessary post-op protocol (weeks of wearing a stretching device, etc) designed to cement gains. So I wouldn't call lengthening "negative" here, but simply "scrutinized" due to the inaccessibility of valid claims. That said, if any place on the web has lengthening reviews, you'll find some here (and on the previous forum ). There are some who've alleged both flaccid and erect gains.

Again, if you're going to undergo Phalloplasty, the Rejuvall team is top notch and I look forward to your progress reporting should you decide to share your story :)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696665

Thank you sir. That is exactly the info I was looking for.
Once I get underway, I'll post updates and pics to help the forum out
Again, thanks for your response

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696779

I have always had a hard time understanding Morganstern's lengthening procedure, can anyone understand the process?

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696812

SaltyJon wrote: Thank you sir. That is exactly the info I was looking for.
Once I get underway, I'll post updates and pics to help the forum out
Again, thanks for your response

Have you guys discussed what fat donor site you’re using and what the healing of that site involves?

Also what is the expected longevity of this procedure when using fat?

Last edit: by Girther.

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696813

Friend face wrote: I have always had a hard time understanding Morganstern's lengthening procedure, can anyone understand the process?

Good question - I’d like to know myself

Morganstern News 4 years 1 month ago #1308696826

The fat will disappear over time just like the temporary fillers. There's nothing special that has been created to keep fat permanent period. You'll be better off going to Mexico and getting the same procedure for 6 grand less.

Morganstern News 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308696991

Back to topic. Does anyone have any ideas of when the Cayman Island office will be open and taking patients? Is there a separate website set up yet or any other information?

Morganstern News 4 years 3 weeks ago #1308697012

Allen is Rejuvall's Representative here, he's been active over on the Doctor's Forum, I'll link him this thread and hope to get him to chime in early this week. As far as I know, it is underway, just at the mercy of a few technical/bureaucratic hurdles which will eventually come to pass. That's my best understanding as of today, and again, I'll send this topic's link to his email now in hopes for a Monday posting.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream