PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manual Stretching after lig cut (Photos Inside)

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696015

• Bomber99
  • Bomber99's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Lig cut = length surgery where part of suspensory ligaments are cut to make mainly Flaccid penis longer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696016

Where you did the surgery ?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696017

Dr giunta did my surgery. It wasn't anything special like a y or anything. It was just a straight incision perpendicular to my penis. About a Inch wide. I would also like to say it took years of stretching to achieve that length. I also stretched and pumped for years before my light surgery and I could never cement my gains. I wrapped with surgical sensitive skin tape after Jelqing or pumping with a fitted cylinder.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696018

The gain from surgery its for Erect too ?

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696019

I gained more during Flaccid state. But I also have gotten good Erect gains over the years by remaining consistent with my Penis Exercise. I think the Holly grail of penis enlarge is a combination of surgery and exercise. I exercised for years and had minimal gains. My surgeries have seemed to make exercising easier. I don't think would have to the length gains without the years of stretching, Hanging and wrapping. I also know the years of pumping my penis helping during my FFT, allowing me to go from 5.5 to 7 Inch. I'll probably never stop exercising because it's been a part of my life for so long. I'm also scared I'll start to loose some of my gains. If my FFT works, even if I need a second or third top up. I'll for sure had accomplished a major task in completely change which end of the size spectrum my penis falls into.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696020

Yeah. I have gained about 2 inches in the past 5 years. Like I said, it for sure a combination of surgery, exercise and time.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 3 months ago #1308696021

• Bomber99
For me its the same, i had several years of dedicated PE but i was never able to make some real gains.
I have something that is often referred as " steel cord".
Its like a very hard muscle bundle in the middle of my penis which makes me feel like im only stretching this part and it is very strong so the stretching is not effective.
I also believe that surgery combined with exercise could be the successful way to go in matters of PE.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696117

Not sure if this allowed but I'm posting pictures with instructions.

You will need:
An old or unwanted sweatshirt for bottom wrap.
Coban for top layer
Penis extender

First you need to cut your sweatshirt into the same length as your penis, let's say 6 inches long strips by 1.5-2 inches wide, see first picture, my strip is 8x2.
Then tear off a 5 Inch piece of coban for the top layer.
Begin wrapping just above the glans with the sweatshirt picture 2.
Next hold the sweatshirt in place picture 3.
Now wrap the coban over the sweatshirt to keep the sweatshirt material in place and the coban also sticks very well to strap systems like mine or a rubber noose style. Picture 4
Now you are ready to insert your penis in the extender. Pic 5
Now pull your penis through the noose while compressing the springs in your extender. Picture 6
Next cinch down your strap or noose system while holding your glans and wrap in place.
Release tension and allow it to extend to your highest tension within comfort. I extend to my Max Erect length. Pic 7
I wear mine for 1 hour then remove and jelk, rest 15 min and put it back on. I've averaged at least 2 hours or more every night for the last 3 years since my surgery. My wrapping system decreases any slippage, provides a ton of comfort and allows me extend on and off a whole day if I wanted.

Regards LL

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, jimsteele1867

Last edit: by LatinLog. Reason: Attachments not inserted

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696132

Yeah that looks like a great routine. My only problem was my glans are so much small than my shaft so I could never keep stretcher on without tightening it so tight it cut off circulation. I just do alot of stretching and traction wrapping with medical 3m tape. Sometimes I leave it wrapped for days as long as I feel comfortable. I've learned the key to cementing gains is to never let yourself retract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bomber99

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696134

Thanks for sharing @Latinlog. I'm sure many members will benefit from your photos and descriptions, It's very good of you to have taken the time and we all appreciate your effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LatinLog

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696140

No problem. I had seen the topic of extender comfort come up many times over the years. Thought it might help someone out. I could never wear mine until I began wrapping years ago. Extending has been my most versatile method thus far. It's not the fastest method for gains but for me it's the most comfortable and convenient.
Regards
LL

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696215

• Bomber99
Just saw your post, big thank you !
Somehow i cant open the pictures though, i will try it on computer tomorrow maybe its because im on my phone but it somehow just says picture 1, pic 2 ect but i cant click it :(

Edit: you extend to your max EL, is that BPEL or NBPEL

Last edit: by Bomber99.

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696222

BPEL. I Have found over the years it's like when I hit the gym. If your aren't getting a little sore, you aren't making gains. You want to safely produce a lot of tension on your ligaments this is why I really crank it down. But this is not easy, they are extremely resilient and require a great deal of force to stretch. This is why weight Hanging is so effective. Btw I also have my own method for wrapping my glans when vac Hanging weights. I keep reading guys complain about issues from vac hangers on their glans. Again, I am baffled they are not wrapping their glans? Simple 3m microfoam tape and coban.
Regards
LL

Last edit: by LatinLog. Reason: Added info

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696377

• Bomber99
Thank you, whats disappointing im at the moment looking from the computer because i thought thats the reason i cant see the pictures but for some reason it still doesnt show them. @LatinLog could you please send me the attached pictures as private message im really interested and having my surgery i 2 weeks . thank you

Manual Stretching after lig cut 4 years 2 months ago #1308696378

Bomber99 wrote: Thank you, whats disappointing im at the moment looking from the computer because i thought thats the reason i cant see the pictures but for some reason it still doesnt show them. @LatinLog could you please send me the attached pictures as private message im really interested and having my surgery i 2 weeks . thank you

You know why you can't view them. You've messaged me about it and I've explained that members need Premium Membership to view attachments. You complained it was too expensive and that you needed to save every penny for your surgery, and asked me to enable your Premium Membership for free anyways...that's right, at no cost just because. Why make up this "I'm having technical difficulties" narrative? I bet I can guess why.

FYI: It was PhalloBoards 2.0's Premium Membership surplus that played a big role in the creation of this site and all the future endeavors that come with it.

Look, if he wants to send you his photos that's entirely up to him, but to play dumb so you can avoid spending $7 dollars on information that will not only help this site but also help your multi-thousand dollar penis enlargement endeavors, I'm not sure what to say.

You're under no obligation to give a penny to this site, but to put on an act to leech photos from members who spend time out of their day to update progress reports is disingenuous, cheap, and (quite frankly) insulting. This isn't the kind of thing I'd normally comment on (I'd like to avoid posting things that can be interpreted as personal or unprofessional) but this is a pet peeve that had to be brought to the attention of contributing members.

Anyways, resume the discussion at hand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream