PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc)

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696480

• tiritera
  • tiritera's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Dear PB forum members,
after migrating from 2.0 forum and for those who just popped in, I thought it might be useful to summarize some of the available info about girth enhancement using dermal fillers, based on the first-hand experience of some of the members, and info availble on-line.
It would be great of course to have as many contribution possible from Doctors, in order to have their professional opinion and experience, hoping they'll find time to share their knowledge with us and help everybody to make an informed choice.
I intentionally didn't include PMMA because it's totally NON reversible and may not be the safest choice.

First of all let's see which are the most used filler in this field, and their caratheristics (I will update this when new info will be available):

Ellansè ( ellanse.com/ )
First of all let's say that Ellansé is a non-hyaluronic acid filler. It is injected into the skin to lift, sculpt and restore lost volume associated with skin aging. Its principle component is Poly-Caprolactone (PCL) microspheres – a bio-resorbable soft medical polymer. The PCL is suspended in a gel carrier made of carboxymethylcellulose (CMC).
Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, which lifts because of its properties as a gel, Ellanse works by stimulating your body to produce collagen. The results last 2 – 4years.

Pro: longer lasting results, no migration, harder texture
Cons: it can't be dissolved in case of problems, higher risk of lumps and granulomas
Where: Calibre (Aus), Avanti Derma (Mex), Androfill (UK and Aus), Morganstern (USA), Moorgate (UK) (n.b.: Moorgate says Ellanse is only suitable if you are over 45)

Juvaderm Voluma ( www.juvederm.com/volume-loss )
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is a sterile, biodegradable, non-pyrogenic, viscoelastic, clear, colorless, homogenized gel implant. It consists of crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by Streptococcus equi bacteria, formulated to a concentration of 20 mg/mL and 0.3% w/w lidocaine in a physiologic buffer.

Pro: HA filler, less or no risk of lumps and granulomas, if something goes wrong can be dissolved
Cons: must be repetead several times, some reports that it has a squishy effect and may migrate, shorter life

Belotero ( www.belotero.com/ )
An other HA filler, Belotero is similar to other popular hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane, but it’s very lightweight, is easy to layer, and can be injected into very fine lines without creating lumps or bumps. It is mentioned here because one member of the forum had very positive results form an italian doctor after few applications.

Pro: HA filler, less or no risk of lumps and granulomas, if something goes wrong can be dissolved
Cons: must be repetead several times, some reports that it has a squishy effect and may migrate, shorter life even compared to Voluma

Luminera Hydralix ( www.luminera.com/hydryalix/ )
Sodium hyaluronate (20mg/ml), cross-linked (BDDE<2ppm) • 0.3% lidocaine (also available without lidocaine) - Hydryalix is a monophasic gel. However, it allows you to enjoy the benefits of both monophasic and biphasic gels. After completing a full cross linking process, the macromolecular network is cut into different particle sizes, creating the particle nature of the gel and generating a line of differentiated products which are intended for diverse indications.

Cons: Very low number of treatments, probably only Doctor Oates gave it a try once, with good results.

Some useful links:
www.lumiermedical.com/contents/additiona.../soft-tissue-fillers
www.healthline.com/health/belotero-vs-juvederm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696481

Thanks for the contribution. I'm working on a comprehensive Phalloplasty guide which will contain similar information, but community-generated content is very beneficial regardless.

I would make a point to stress that PMMA is as much a "Girth enhancement filler" as the rest, it's exclusion doesn't make this "the ultimate guide" but rather, "the ultimate temporary guide." Its track record on 2.0 would have earned its place on this list, and Ellanse, despite being temporary, works to generate collagen much the same way.

Otherwise, good post.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696617

Thanks Tiritera

From the research I've been doing it comes in 4 different types, E lasting the longest! I know a few individuals have had this done recently, is there anyone on the forum who can confirm the longevity with their own personal experience?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696618

Its about time wrote: Thanks Tiritera

From the research I've been doing it comes in 4 different types, E lasting the longest! I know a few individuals have had this done recently, is there anyone on the forum who can confirm the longevity with their own personal experience?

Subtle77 is the first who got Ellanse on this forum, in January 2017. He got the 3 years version, administered by Dr.Oates, and hasn't lost girth yet.
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/ell...re-8376629?&trail=15
The following user(s) said Thank You: masgrande007

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696641

A good find Gg82

So that's over 3 years, can Subtle77 verify this?
It's just that I have reached out to different clinics. One has informed me that they discontinued the use of Ellanse due to some of their patients not getting a good outcome!

Last edit: by Its_about_time.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696644

Its about time wrote: A good find Gg82

So that's over 3 years, can Subtle77 verify this?
It's just that I have reached out to different clinics. One has informed me that they discontinued the use of Ellanse due to some of their patients not getting a good outcome!

Yes, if you go through Subtle77 old posts on PhalloBoards old forums, you'll see he confirmed no loss (actually some gains) in december 2019.
What you have to understand about Ellanse is that it stimulate neo-collagenesis, therefore the effects of it are expected to be longer than the lifespan of the product. Only issue is we don't know yet how long they'll last, because it's been used in penis enlargement only since the last 3-4 years.

Can you add more of the info you gathered about it from various clinics? For example, which is this clinic that had patients' issues with it and discountinued it?
Any info is beneficial to all the users here, thank you .

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 4 years 2 weeks ago #1308697019

• Azarr
  • Thank you received: 0
Really guys you are my heroes... i have had 10 ml HA 4 years ago which is more or less gone now. Still have little lumps here and there. But yeah MASSAGE IT.. just do it. For at least 2/3 weeks which I didn't. I had an increase of 2cm in Girth and in combination with a pump , I have made myself and a lot of women happy.

But yeah I almost fell victim to the penuma scheme so really need to thank you for that.. all of you especially in the 2.0 version you know who u are. Eternal grateful.

But I'm planning to go for the Ellanse enhancement now, because what I understand it's firmer than the HA. Which could feel soft at times. But my question is does anybody know a good respectable clinic in Colombia ( Bogota) ????
Really appreciate what you do here. Keep it up !!!

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697252

Azarr wrote: Really guys you are my heroes... i have had 10 ml HA 4 years ago which is more or less gone now. Still have little lumps here and there. But yeah MASSAGE IT.. just do it. For at least 2/3 weeks which I didn't. I had an increase of 2cm in Girth and in combination with a pump , I have made myself and a lot of women happy.

But yeah I almost fell victim to the penuma scheme so really need to thank you for that.. all of you especially in the 2.0 version you know who u are. Eternal grateful.

But I'm planning to go for the Ellanse enhancement now, because what I understand it's firmer than the HA. Which could feel soft at times. But my question is does anybody know a good respectable clinic in Colombia ( Bogota) ????

Really appreciate what you do here. Keep it up !!!

@Azarr - Did your sexual partner(s) comment that your penis was "soft"? Or is this only you noticing that it wasn't as firm after the HA filler?

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698144

• Azarr
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry for the late reply. But yes tbh they could feel the softness. Especially after using bathmate. In a way it expands. And yes really thick but yes its get softer. I think its the HA. Thats the whole reason i wanted to try the Ellanse. Because of what i read the collagen makes sure it hardens the area. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with it. But I'm looking for a better result since I need to top up anyway might as well give Ellanse a try..

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698253

Alcon Silikon 1000?
I noticed this on Dr. Lorie’s sight as the “Platinum” method. Is this something new or old compared to other fillers? Sound like it was created for optometry..
Does anyone know any good doctors around Virginia for fillers? (Not the implant).
Thanks!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698254

Read about silicone fillers in these threads. Horrible filler!! It migrates, destroys the top layer of skin, ulcerates. Do not think about doing it. I believe this site is 100 perc against silicone of any sort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Oates

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698257

Wow, thanks! I’m probably not looking to fly out of the country for this, so I’m guessing Ellansé is out. Any recommendations on fillers here in the states? I live in Virginia, but I travel to Atlanta pretty frequently. I’d probably like to error on the safe side as far as “permanence”, especially, if there is a risk of lumps. I’d kinda want to dip my toes in the water before I go all in. Any advice would be great.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698258

@L00kingforfacts
PhalloBoards is a No-Silicone-Zone. The use of silicone for other medical & cosmetic applications may work, but we strongly recommend against the use of silicone (in any iteration) for penis enlargement.

It's the worst of all the fillers out there. Sure, it can give a pretty good initial result, but potential complications and the "mushy" feel it yields isn't worth the risk(s).

Dr. Giunta (Non-Sponsor) who I know has been doing fat transfers (fillers using your own tissue) in Northern Virginia just outside of D.C. There is Dr. Song (Non-Sponsor Advertiser) who does a FFT/PMMA hybrid in New Jersey , being two regional options.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698259

Thanks S1. The whole fat transfer thing seems pretty invasive. I’m think something like a HA filler to start, something that would just be injecting and not liposuction. Even if it went away, I’d have a chance to see how I like it. I’d try the P-Shot, but unless it acted as a filler too, I’m not sure it’d do much.
I have a call with Morgan Stern in Atlanta. Not sure what options they offer.

The ultimate guide to girth enhancement with fillers (Ellansè, Voluma, etc) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698260

L00kingforfacts wrote: Thanks S1. The whole fat transfer thing seems pretty invasive. I’m think something like a HA filler to start, something that would just be injecting and not liposuction. Even if it went away, I’d have a chance to see how I like it. I’d try the P-Shot, but unless it acted as a filler too, I’m not sure it’d do much.
I have a call with Morgan Stern in Atlanta. Not sure what options they offer.

I would definitely recommend Morganstern's practice for HA, and last I checked, they do offer it. Good luck whichever way you go, but the "HA first" strategy is a good option if one can afford to "trial run" a filler injection. You may find HA to be more than satisfactory, especially if you are looking for modest gains at most, and is a relatively safe option.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream