PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What actually is accordion dick

What actually is accordion dick 4 years 2 months ago #1308696482

Hi Guys

What actually is accordion Dick? What does it look like and how would it handle?

Thanks
F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What actually is accordion dick 4 years 2 months ago #1308696483

• Ian_Garcia
  • Pending Email Verification
  • The follow up guy!
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Funkymunkyuk.

The accordion effect is a common thing among uncircumcised patients that have tried Girth enhancement with fillers, and it is the clumping of the skin at the base of the penis when it is retracted. Making sexual intercourse difficult.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funkymunkyuk

What actually is accordion dick 4 years 2 months ago #1308696484

Thank you

Is it just when retracted then as opposed to Flaccid Hanging? I had Voluma a year or so ago which is wearing off now.

I enjoyed the results and when fully retracted the product did bunch a bit at the base but I wouldn’t say it affected intercourse too much?

Does Ellanse help this being a collagen stimulant filler or would the same issues arise?

What actually is accordion dick 4 years 2 months ago #1308696485

• Ian_Garcia
  • The follow up guy!
  • Thank you received: 7
This effect will be present with any filler of your choice if you remain uncircumcised. If you really want to commit yourself on getting the best possible result, then we recommend you to get a Circumcision first.

What actually is accordion dick 4 years 2 months ago #1308696486

Thank you. Is there a way to do a partial circumsision with skin taken from the base area and stretched down? Have you seen this before?

What actually is accordion dick 3 years 8 months ago #1308698674

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
You also can do a circumcision after you got a filler.

If you know a good qualified doctor who does circumcisions after Pmma — tell me!

I also got 3 sessions of PMMA and I‘m now looking for a good doc to tight up the skin of my shaft ! :)

What actually is accordion dick 3 years 8 months ago #1308698687

Hi guys. What's the maximum Girth gain without the accordion effect? Is it always happen? I'm only looking at 0.3-0.4inch gain and I'm uncut

What actually is accordion dick 3 years 8 months ago #1308698694

Zolki wrote: Hi guys. What's the maximum Girth gain without the accordion effect? Is it always happen? I'm only looking at 0.3-0.4inch gain and I'm uncut

I'll see if I can get a Sponsor to chime in but I'm under the impression that there are too many variables with injecting an uncircumcised penis, making it rather difficult to assess the upper-limit of product you can take before experiencing the accordion effect.

Personal advice would be either (a) consider Circumcision as an option and (b) if that is out of the question for any reason (all reasons are valid), look at temporary volume fillers like Hyluronic Acid (HA) in low-to-modest volumes. I think a 0.3-0.4 Inch gain is definitely achievable with this suggestion. It isn't hard to find an HA injector but I'd recommend someone with experience, namely any of our Sponsors as starters.

I'd probably avoid collagen-inducing temporary fillers like Ellanse and Radiesse if it's the accordion effect risk we're trying to minimize. And of course, steer clear of silicone, in any iteration.

What actually is accordion dick 3 years 8 months ago #1308698696

I'm based in UK. Think Androfil is the best option over here and yeah I would rather stay uncut. I'm thinking of HA volux.. Girth is now at 4.7 and I would love to get 5-5.1. Thanks for replay

What actually is accordion dick 3 years 8 months ago #1308698715

Zolki wrote: I'm based in UK. Think Androfil is the best option over here and yeah I would rather stay uncut. I'm thinking of HA volux.. Girth is now at 4.7 and I would love to get 5-5.1. Thanks for replay

No problem. Be sure to use the code PB2020 when booking for a 5% discount (Note* I don't get referral bonuses or commission, this discount is to all PhalloBoard members). HA is the way to go if you're going to remain uncircumcised and looking for modest gains. Good luck!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream