PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 month ago #1308706761

Qtip wrote: Hanging after the scar Removal helps a lot. That’s what I did an regained all my length. Thinking about exosome therapy. If you have lost sensation feeling it would help a lot from what I read.

For me it made things worse. I even stopped working at my job to make sure I hang and stretch 6-8 hours. I lost another. 5" in length and a testicle. Wish I could be as lucky as you guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706857

• donlyfe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Have you been able to recover all of your pre op Erect length ?

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706859

I’m about .25 a .5 inches away from getting my pre-implant length back. It’s taken roughly 3 surgeries. The biggest thing that I don’t think most realize is that you don’t want to do anything that would cause additional trauma to the tissue most of the reconstructive Urologist at first were trying Xiaflex but that has been counterproductive it creates additional scar tissue and retraction and destroys the tissue because it’s not really Peyronie’s and it’s not necessarily being injected into the correct spots. It requires scar Revision surgery and the best analogy that I can give is that a burn victim where it must sometimes be done in a multi stage procedure

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706871

Yes additional surgeries don’t usually help. Look into Exosome therapy. It’s a shot and drip. I heard people having some great results for recovery and Repair.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 9 months ago #1308707940

• FLguy78
Can someone recommend a doctor to remove my penuma that knows what they are doing, and won’t cost me a fortune? Please help! Tired of being in pain.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 9 months ago #1308707956

FLguy78 wrote: Can someone recommend a doctor to remove my penuma that knows what they are doing, and won’t cost me a fortune? Please help! Tired of being in pain.

I'll be as supportive as I can but virtually most of those qualified (due to their experience of removing so many) are going to be on the pricey end. I'll list the four best options in order of what I believe their "number of removals" likely are (based on a guestimate on my part).

Dr. Solomon (Philadelphia & Beverly Hills)
Dr. Carney (Atlanta)
Dr. Alter (Beverly Hills)
Dr. Gelman (Somewhere in Southern California)

Dr. Solomon's almost certainly the most experienced with penuma removal (he even has a Q&A on the removal here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/dr-solomon-a...educational-q-a.html ).

Both Dr. Carney and Dr. Alter are Urologists with plenty of experience in reconstruction / repair.

Dr. Gelman might be the most cost-effective because I believe he's in "academic medicine," as he put it, so there is probably less profit-margin there vs a popular Plastic Surgery Clinic.

Good luck, and if you still have pain, get a consultation right away. Some may still offer virtual consultations stemming from covid-lockdown days.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal (Photos Inside) 1 year 9 months ago #1308707959

I recommend Dr. Daniel Camacho Melo in Tijuana. He did my scar tissue Removal and I was able to get almost all the length back. He has experience with the Removal and the scar tissue. He has done a few of members on this site from way back I want to say 10 years ago. He is also very affordable

I hope that helps

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 8 months ago #1308707970

Dr Gelman at UCI removed mine. He is very skilled but also not very receptive to recommend any other reconstruction procedures. Dr Brant in Salt Lake City just recently helped remove some scar tissue. I had my Penuma because I thought it would help my Peyronie’s disease but it just made things worse.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 8 months ago #1308708005

Anonymous2021 wrote: Dr Gelman at UCI removed mine. He is very skilled but also not very receptive to recommend any other reconstruction procedures. Dr Brant in Salt Lake City just recently helped remove some scar tissue. I had my Penuma because I thought it would help my Peyronie’s disease but it just made things worse.

Not to get off topic, but did Dr. Elist suggest or confirm to you that the implant would or could aid in the correction of your Peyronie's disease? If yes, that's horrific.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 8 months ago #1308708007

• FLguy78
Basically they fast fooded me through there. Didn’t really go over the implant sizes, he just put his biggest implant in me. It was a horrible experience, I’ve tried to forget about. Around 10 years ago. I wish I had never done it. I wish I had my money back. And I can only hope that sob gets put out of business so he can’t butcher anybody else.

My experience with the Penuma implant and then removal 1 year 8 months ago #1308708035

FLguy78 wrote: Basically they fast fooded me through there. Didn’t really go over the implant sizes, he just put his biggest implant in me. It was a horrible experience, I’ve tried to forget about. Around 10 years ago. I wish I had never done it. I wish I had my money back. And I can only hope that sob gets put out of business so he can’t butcher anybody else.

I had a consultation there about 13 years ago, and I had the same fast food treatment - literally whisking me away from one consultation room to the other, very informal and unprofessional, then trying to set my schedule date THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND. Fortunately, I could not afford the procedure at the time and was there just to learn more. Realizing he couldn't book me, that's when Dr. Elist slowed down and put on his "charming, I really care about what I do" facade in hopes that I'd eventually return.

Just a year and a half later I created the original PhalloBoards ( phalloplasty.proboards.com ) after having uncovered his shenanigans on a separate (and now defunct) penis enlargement forum. In other words, it was his dishonesty (and to some extent, the dishonesty of the industry at that time) that lead to the creation of this platform.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnlul

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream