• Page:

TOPIC: After care and migration prevention

After care and migration prevention 4 years 1 month ago #1308696823

• Namm
  • Namm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Having spent the last few days going through a lot of posts and I am wanting to give myself the best possible chance for success with my aftercare routine.
Some are saying that after HA injection you don't need to do much? If injected correctly by a skilled Dr using cannula it should be okay.
Other threads talk about the NEED to massage and mould after.

I have a couple of questions;

I am uncut - is there a way to prevent migration into the Foreskin?
And how do we stop the filler from moving to the base - Am I right in understanding that this happens during sex over time anyway??

I was thinking of purchasing a tubigrip bandage - a tubular type bandage and then put a layer of coban on top (not too tight). This might keep the filler in place evenly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 11 months ago #1308697255

I'm also confused on proper after care following HA filler injection - is massage of the entire area where injected recommended or not?

After care and migration prevention 3 years 8 months ago #1308698788

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Get a Circumcision first.

I had a prio Circumcision, but a loose one. Now the filler has too much place in the skin to move around.

So get a high and tight (!) Circumcision first. For my part I m looking now for a excellent doctor for Circumcision after fillers..... Pleas Tell me if someone knows one !

After care and migration prevention 3 years 8 months ago #1308698789

Different doctor do the injection somewhat differently. I try and cover the whole shaft and get it perfectly smooth. Then massage is not such a big deal. But sometimes it is not perfect. Then more massage is usefully. Sometimes s guy may bet more swelling and the product becomes more mobile. Basically I say if things are looking/feeling OK then maybe you dont need to massage. It there is high spot then try and massage it into a low spot.

I have used tubigrip but not so much any more. It has thin bands of elastic going around every 5mm or so. I had a guy having a lot of product where you could see these bands as indents in his shaft.
Stealth has an interesting range of penis sheaths that may be useful. The difficult is that they have like 100 different sizes and we dont know exactly what size a guy will be after his augmentation.
Keeping it out of the Foreskin starts with the injection. If you get lots of swelling then lift down is more likely. You can try and position your penis facing upwards in your underwear.
I generally dont see problems with product moving too much into the base. In fact not retaining enough product in the base is more an issue. With a Foreskin we need to look at the appearance Flaccid with the Foreskin down and retracted and Erect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liberati

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699039

• Namm
@Dr_Oates

Hi dr Oates thanks for that information. I recently had the procedure and followed your advice and I think its worked well. Flaccid is looking great and erect looks good too.
However if you retract foreskin I’ve got the hot dog in the bun look aha - I’m not too bothered about that tho - the added girth is great

What’s quite strange is the way my foreskin is attached seems to be a different layer to the area I’ve been injected -
The foreskin area and a diagonal line following the ‘banjo string’ across the underside of my penis to the left side of my dick is different to the rest of my penis lol and the Ha cannot get into it. Is this banding? Is there a name for this?

I was able to mould the HA in the other areas of my dick but I could not move it into the area mentioned above - it’s like there was a ‘wall’ or block between the two areas.

Not sure if this is good or bad - it’s good that it can’t get into the foreskin area but possibly bad as part of the underside and small area of the left side doesn’t have any filler.
It looks fine but when you retract the foreskin strongly all the way back it follows this pattern and bunches particular when flaccid.

This area that runs on the underside of my dick is and has always been more smooth and slightly darker colour to the rest and there is definitely no filler in this area.

Any idea what I’m talking about ha ?

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699047

Hi Namm,

Foreskins always are somewhat more problematic. Especially getting it to look normal with the Foreskin retracted. The banding - are you talking about the skin fusion line that is in the midline running up from the scrotum? It forms the Frenulum right under the glans - it works to help position the Foreskin.

Filler does not tend to want to go and stay on the underside of the penis as much and some doctors dont like to inject there. Have you had just 1 session? I like doing 2 sessions just to try and get it well spread an even.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699137

• Namm
Yes - that's exactly what I mean! and thanks for taking the time to reply.

I had the procedure 12 days ago and over the last 4 days I seem to have developed what I think, never had one before, is a UTI, I have an uncomfortable burning/stinging at the tip of the penis especially when I pee. I wondered if this is common amongst ppl having the procedure or you have encountered these symptons in patients and its caused by something else?

I've not had sex, gym etc or anything they told me not to do since the procedure - been waiting the full two weeks.

I contacted the clinic and they told me to go and get a urine test (bacteriology).

Last edit: by Namm.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699138

PmmaFan wrote: Get a Circumcision first.

!

This is a crazy advice. I've heard this before and it's simply wrong on all levels.

No. Doctors need to learn to work with uncut patients. That's what being a good doctor is.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699165

antoineclamaran wrote:

!

This is a crazy advice. I've heard this before and it's simply wrong on all levels.

No. Doctors need to learn to work with uncut patients. That's what being a good doctor is.

Well yes... especially as most guys, at least where I live - Australia - are uncut. But a Foreskin just makes it that bit harder to be in total control.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699166

Good afternoon, Dr Oates (where I am at least). I wasn't referrig to you in particular and Inhope.you didn't take it personally.

But out of statistical database,do you do PMMA or other fillers on uncut patients in Australia? I'm.sure you don't ask all of them to get circumsized. Are the results not looking good esthetically aroind the Foreskin?

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699168

antoineclamaran wrote: Good afternoon, Dr Oates (where I am at least). I wasn't referrig to you in particular and Inhope.you didn't take it personally.
No, not at all.

But out of statistical database,do you do PMMA or other fillers on uncut patients in Australia? I'm.sure you don't ask all of them to get circumsized. Are the results not looking good esthetically aroind the Foreskin?

Yes we do HA and Ellanse on uncut guys. Always plan for 2+ treatments. Looking good with Foreskin retracted is hardest.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699170

antoineclamaran wrote:

!

If uncut penises present an anatomical obstacle that has no other workaround other than Circumcision, that's just reality, not poor medicine. That's like demanding doctors be able to formulate guaranteed Erect length gains, or else they're "bad doctors."

Penis enlargement is a fickle art. The fact that we have access to altering our size is a miracle in it of itself (when you compared to previous iterations of Phalloplasty spanning 3 decades).

I understand your frustration, but remember this: Phalloplasty isn't a common specialty, there are no standardizations or guidelines, and most advancements (or regressions) are being made in the Clinics of Urologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Cosmetic Dermatologists. Don't hold it against the "doctors", but rather, elective medicine at large, which still treats this field with an unfortunate stigma. It's an idiotic stigma, because developing a consistently successful penis enlargement procedure is a cash cow.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699187

Dr_Oates wrote: Yes we do HA and Ellanse on uncut guys. Always plan for 2+ treatments. Looking good with Foreskin retracted is hardest.

Only HA and Ellanse on uncut guys? You mean as touch-ups when the PMMA didn't uniformlly fill?

Don't those get absorbed in a few years meaning these men have to come back for more on a regular basis?

Last edit: by antoineclamaran.

After care and migration prevention 3 years 7 months ago #1308699188

antoineclamaran wrote:

Dr_Oates wrote: Yes we do HA and Ellanse on uncut guys. Always plan for 2+ treatments. Looking good with Foreskin retracted is hardest.

Only HA and Ellanse on uncut guys? You mean as touch-ups when the PMMA didn't uniformlly fill?

Don't those get absorbed in a few years meaning these men have to come back for more on a regular basis?

He meant his clinic does not utilize PMMA. They only work with HA and Ellanse for any Girth procedures, irregardless of cut or uncut.

The jury is out on how long gains from Ellanse actually last. And there would be variation from individual to individual

After care and migration prevention 3 years 6 months ago #1308699244

Skeptical_One wrote: If uncut penises present an anatomical obstacle that has no other workaround other than Circumcision, that's just reality, not poor medicine. That's like demanding doctors be able to formulate guaranteed Erect length gains, or else they're "bad doctors."

There are at least 2 big problems with circumsicion. I have been given this possibility by the Tijuana team too.

1. Circumcision takes time to heal, so no procedure/insertion can be made until roughly 2 weeks after you had it. So I have to fly to Tijuana (which is the biggest obstacle for someone living across the world), have it, go back and only then pay 2000 dollars more for another flight. An option would be to have it in your own country, but if I am uncircumsized it's because it's not a regular thing and very few doctors know how to do the procedure safely and well. And if not done by the same doctor who is going to work on your shaft, there may be a different view/end goal/ technique and a result that does not sattisfy Dr C or makes it possible for post-work with PMMA.

2. Removing the Foreskin actually cuts away the little Girth I do have. Leaving it without that would make my penis look micropenis Girth level. Cutting away is not what I want, the point is to make it bigger.

Last edit: by antoineclamaran.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream