PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Carney (Photos Inside)

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697326

I will!! Traveling over tomorrow. Procedure is at 1700 on Tuesday. Almost here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697327

Christian54642 wrote: I will!! Traveling over tomorrow. Procedure is at 1700 on Tuesday. Almost here.

Good luck! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697352

Not gonna lie... I'm hurting... lol. Just finished, though. Or, just woke up from anesthesia.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697353

I added a pic but it didn't show.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697354

I can see the pic. I'm very interested and have been considering Carney for this myself. Following. Thanks for keeping this thread up to date. Good luck,I hope healing goes well for you

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697355

Alright. I can't see it. Haha. I'll update after I heal up some.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697356

PM SO and he'll update your account so that you can see photo's.

Thanks very much for checking in so soon after surgery and for posting the photo.

Next time you update, I think a photo of the lig cut incision would be really helpful, if you wouldn't mind.

Good luck and happy healing!

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697362

Thanks for the photo upload and thanks for updating the thread. You should have Lifetime Premium Membership now (so you should be able to see photos)
:)

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697376

Thanks!! The whole thing was pretty easy overall. They were super informative. Super caring and helpful.

Before stats were around 6.5" length and 4.75" Girth, Erect. Would bump up to 5" Girth after a good exercise day.

Everything hurts now, so no measurement on length/Girth while Erect. But, I am Hanging roughly 6", maybe 6.5". Never hung quite that low before. Maybe 4.5, or 5 on a nice relaxed day. Hard to measure with all the bandages and shit now. And I know I'm swollen and going to lose some, but Flaccid Girth is 6.25".

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697377

Is the length portion of this procedure different from a regular lig cut in any way? Kinda seemed like the Flaccid only length gain wasn't worth it.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697378

It's a lig cut. According to him, if I got 2" Flaccid gain, I may get .75-1" Erect gain.

But. According to the manual exercise forums, lig cuts allow Hanging and stretching to make better gains overall. So, I opted to do that. For a future gain, rather than immediate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todzilla

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697399

I hope everything went well. How long till you can hang again? And what kind of cut was it? Horizantal or V/Y cut? Thank you.

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697402

V/Y I think. And it will be a little while. I an supposed to wear an ADS, but I can't do much until after my wrap is off. That has to be on for 5 days. I'm bruised as shit right now, so I'm not rushing. Haha

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697403

Do they not offer horizontal cut? Anyone knows? And Yeah i would give it some time to let it heal. Get some rest and keep us posted. Thank you

Dr. Carney 3 years 11 months ago #1308697407

No idea. Still bruised as shit. Did a follow up today with them. Heading home tomorrow. In recovery mode. Haha. But, overall, everything feels a lot better today than it did yesterday. Still a little over 6" around Flaccid. Everything is evening out a little. Though.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream