PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308697915

I actually am following this closely.

First session I wish I was there longer. Second session I was much more comfortable with the aftercare and Ian had less manipulating to do the following morning. I wanted to get home as soon as possible so I could closely monitor it for as much as possible during the first 72 hours. At least that was my mentality and I'm happy with session two results.

Not that I recommend this (although I'm going to ask Ian about it...) some guys who have had multiple rounds have even just had it done and then left if they were comfortable with the aftercare themselves.

I just booked a session for early August now. My only issue is the stupid flights to Canada and having a family/vacation time with them, etc. There is only one direct flight per day, which only takes 5 hours. Stop over flights are all more like 9-10-11-12 hours so it screws you coming back.

I'm trying to see if I can get a really early after care appointment... or I'm tempted to just get it done and head back (which actually doesn't really scare me). Otherwise I'm losing over two days with the family while I'm off work at the cottage we rented. And then I'm also dead tired for another chunk of a day. It's the only week I can make work until after Christmas. Also no one will notice I'm gone... we have the kids with us all week so a break from fun is easy too... it's just a win win week except the flights).

I know that all isn't really related, but anyway back to the point. We can fly now for medical purposes but I'm waiting to see if the mandatory quarantines are lifted by August, and I figured that was a safe time frame. Hopefully this all works out.

One other thing about flights I like and will mention, I like ensuring an aisle seat close to the bathroom. It's easy then to just check on things whenever you want

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697916

justn8 wrote: I actually am following this closely.

First session I wish I was there longer. Second session I was much more comfortable with the aftercare and Ian had less manipulating to do the following morning. I wanted to get home as soon as possible so I could closely monitor it for as much as possible during the first 72 hours. At least that was my mentality and I'm happy with session two results.

Not that I recommend this (although I'm going to ask Ian about it...) some guys who have had multiple rounds have even just had it done and then left if they were comfortable with the aftercare themselves.

I just booked a session for early August now. My only issue is the stupid flights to Canada and having a family/vacation time with them, etc. There is only one direct flight per day, which only takes 5 hours. Stop over flights are all more like 9-10-11-12 hours so it screws you coming back.

I'm trying to see if I can get a really early after care appointment... or I'm tempted to just get it done and head back (which actually doesn't really scare me). Otherwise I'm losing over two days with the family while I'm off work at the cottage we rented. And then I'm also dead tired for another chunk of a day. It's the only week I can make work until after Christmas. Also no one will notice I'm gone... we have the kids with us all week so a break from fun is easy too... it's just a win win week except the flights).

I know that all isn't really related, but anyway back to the point. We can fly now for medical purposes but I'm waiting to see if the mandatory quarantines are lifted by August, and I figured that was a safe time frame. Hopefully this all works out.

One other thing about flights I like and will mention, I like ensuring an aisle seat close to the bathroom. It's easy then to just check on things whenever you want

Yes, if it was put to a choice between getting the procedure and not having a full two+ days of recovery time before flying again or not getting the procedure or having to wait a really long time, I would get the procedure. While I'd feel way more comfortable having those extra rest days I wouldn't let them be a deal breaker. I basically travel full time and work for myself, so having an extra couple of days chilling out somewhere is no big deal. But most people don't have this kind of latitude and spending an extra two or so days somewhere demands a much bigger sacrifice.

Yes, aisle seat, definitely. Also, putting on and taking off a stretcher in a little airplane bathroom bouncing all around from the turbulence is an ... experience.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697917

Jacks10 wrote:

justn8 wrote: I actually am following this closely.

Yes, if it was put to a choice between getting the procedure and not having a full two+ days of recovery time before flying again or not getting the procedure or having to wait a really long time, I would get the procedure. While I'd feel way more comfortable having those extra rest days I wouldn't let them be a deal breaker. I basically travel full time and work for myself, so having an extra couple of days chilling out somewhere is no big deal. But most people don't have this kind of latitude and spending an extra two or so days somewhere demands a much bigger sacrifice.

Yes, aisle seat, definitely. Also, putting on and taking off a stretcher in a little airplane bathroom bouncing all around from the turbulence is an ... experience.

I'm over double the time in transit with a connecting flight vs straight home... it kind of sucks.

My personal feelings are it's almost worse to be in transit near when the product is done settling. Like if you cause distribution issues then, it's harder to fix. So I'd rather either get right home and closely watch it or stay as long as possible. I'd be pretty comfortable going right away if Ian feels I can do it. I just emailed him...

Plane bathrooms suck with the stretcher lol

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697918

What kind of stretcher do they have you use?

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697919

csf84 wrote: What kind of stretcher do they have you use?

I don't know what it's called, but the one I have is a steel ball/weight with a rubber loop attached that you can adjust around behind your glans and it just freely hangs. Ian said he preferred that style but they stopped being able to get them for awhile. I know other guys had a style they didn't like... I found this one comfortable and relatively easy to hide in the right clothes

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697922

justn8 wrote:

I don't know what it's called, but the one I have is a steel ball/weight with a rubber loop attached that you can adjust around behind your glans and it just freely hangs. Ian said he preferred that style but they stopped being able to get them for awhile. I know other guys had a style they didn't like... I found this one comfortable and relatively easy to hide in the right clothes

The one they gave me is a vacuum cup with an elastic strap to wrap around your leg. It's not really to increase length but just to keep it stretched out while the product settles. I attached a photo of it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697925

Jacks10 wrote:

justn8 wrote:

The one they gave me is a vacuum cup with an elastic strap to wrap around your leg. It's not really to increase length but just to keep it stretched out while the product settles. I attached a photo of it.

How well does this one work? Is it easy to hide in clothes?

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697926

As far as something to just hold it out elongated it works pretty well. Super easy to conceal in clothes and comfortable enough to wear when walking around in public. When I'm at home I usually hang light weights from it. When out I strap it to my leg.

Photo attached.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697929

Jacks10 wrote:

As far as something to just hold it out elongated it works pretty well. Super easy to conceal in clothes and comfortable enough to wear when walking around in public. When I'm at home I usually hang light weights from it. When out I strap it to my leg.

Photo attached.

Thanks! I might as for one of that style. I think that'd be easier to deal around people when I get back. If it's just me at home I'd prefer the weight one but... you know lol

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697931

You ever considered using tb500 or bpc 157 after. I'd think since the idea is to form new collagen they'd help. I plan to try it.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308697934

GirthyGoals wrote: You ever considered using tb500 or bpc 157 after. I'd think since the idea is to form new collagen they'd help. I plan to try it.

Yes, I've considered taking such peptides although I haven't tried it. It seems as if maybe it could help but it would probably be worth talking to someone more familiar with this. The idea that we could hack our bodies to produce more collagen is interesting. On the one hand it seems possible -- Dr. C says that younger people produce more, better collagen and there are supplements / molecules / peptides that make the body function as though it was younger -- but on the other hand collagen, like everything else in our bodies, is constantly being replaced, so would we have to continue taking the suppements in perpetuity or can we "set" a certain size in place that will last? I'm not sure but I figure it's worth a try. I take NMN along with collagen and other supplements in conjunction with an ultra-healty diet. I never tried tb500, but it's a pretty common body building peptide and doesn't really seem to have many adverse side effects. Maybe for my next round I will test it. Let us know how you do with it.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308698108

Since this topic is relevant, here's a recent upload: (topic can be found: phalloboards.info/forum/dr-casavantes-dr...2020.html#1308698106 )

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308698190

Just arrived for my follow-up today to try to break up some of this clumping. I can report that it took exactly 24 minutes from the gate at San Diego to the Grand Hotel. However, the driver said on the way back I should leave AT LEAST 4 hours before my flight because there are hardly any border agents and they are stopping more cars for a pullover inspection coming back in.

Will update.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308698192

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Just arrived for my follow-up today to try to break up some of this clumping. I can report that it took exactly 24 minutes from the gate at San Diego to the Grand Hotel. However, the driver said on the way back I should leave AT LEAST 4 hours before my flight because there are hardly any border agents and they are stopping more cars for a pullover inspection coming back in.

Will update.

If he suggests 4 hours, make it 5 or 6 hours to account for potential traffic & unforeseen airport delays (I doubt you'll have this problem, but better safe than sorry). San Diego Airport is a breeze to get through even before the pandemic and the city isn't notorious for the kind of traffic you'd find elsewhere in Southern California (e.g. Orange County, Los Angeles). Hell, if you leave early noon, the car lanes may only be 1-2 hours long...but the point is to be better safe than sorry PLUS who wouldn't want some extra free time in sunny San Diego? If you end up getting to the airport very early, maybe grab a bite to eat at some Oceanfront restaurant, it makes for a fitting end to a "bigger penis" trip lol.

Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Traveling Abroad during the Pandemic for PMMA 3 years 9 months ago #1308698199

Did you need your passport? I read that under 72hrs and being on the shuttle just a valid government issued ID would suffice.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream