• Page:

TOPIC: Girth and Blowjob Issues

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698647

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I'm curious for those of you who have increased Girth up to the 6inch + range.... to what extent, if any, have you noticed a difference blowjobs? More teeth/scratching? Less pleasure from the girl unable to get it all down? Girl wearing out or getting tired/complaining about her jaw more quickly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698667

From what I have heard the issues start at 5.5" mid Girth and at 6"+ some can forget about BJs totally, depending on the girl.
I love BJ´s so I dont plan to go anything over 5 3/4".

Last edit: by fightclub.

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698668

I'm assuming it also depends on the girl. I mean I've seen a girl put fist in her mouth so doubt i ever have more Girth than her enclosed fist. But I've definitely noticed more teeth scratching and she says her jaw gets tired faster

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698680

I'm in the 5-6 circumference range tapering from glans (small) to base (6.3-ish ?). It could be the shape that makes for an easier entry, I'm not sure. Even at the base I haven't got teeth issues, I imagine it's a combination of skill and mouth/jaw size?

The only things I know that's nearly universal with Girth issues are anal sex and regular "quickie" sex to a lesser extent. I'm glad teeth aren't a major issue in my experience, who wants to go increase penis size only to begin scratching off their favorite activities? lol

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698681

Yeah wife hasn't let me have anal since filler. I know she will. But if I do a 2nd round of Ellanse well it might take alot of alcohol before she's willing to try that.

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698705

My wife kept saying that she couldn't open her mouth wide enough to take in much more than the glans and I didn't believe her ... then she showed me the little wounds at the edges of her mouth where she tore it apart trying to open wider. So it really does make blowjobs a little more difficult.

Girth and Blowjob Issues 3 years 8 months ago #1308698707

I went from 5.25 to 6, and I feel teeth a little more often, but it really hasn't been bad. I haven't really noticed a difference in how long they can suck.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream