• Page:

TOPIC: The list of MDs that do Penuma implant

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699908

• DMLA
  • DMLA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I just received another email promotion for Penuma.
I'm surprised that the implant is now offered by more and more doctors.
Here's the current list:
Dr. James Elist (Beverly Hills, CA)
Dr. Laurence Levine (Chicago, IL)
Dr. Kambiz Tajkarimi (Washington, D.C.)
Dr. Melvin Fussell (Atlanta, GA)
Dr. Shawn Blick (Phoenix, AZ)
Dr. Edward Gheiler (Miami, FL)
Dr. Gerard Henry (Shreveport, LA)
Dr. Brian Kansas (Austin, TX)

I guess there's indeed a large demand.

After reading many users' stories here, I have decided not to do the surgery. However, I am ashamed to say that I am OBSESSED with the penis size. I am Iranian American, and many Iranian men do have long/thick dicks. However, I am not that lucky. I kind of wish that there's a safe way to make my penis look much longer and thicker. I want to impress women so badly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DMLA.

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699909

The implant in it of itself is a cash cow considering how inexpensive it is to mass produce strips of silicone while charging $15k+ for each procedure. I imagine the allure isn't the efficacy of the procedure, but rather, its lucrative potential.

I wonder if Dr. Elist is "franchising" the Penuma out, there must be some sort of business arrangement. I checked out all of the Doctors on that list, most don't seem to be promoting it publicly (yet).

I'm glad you brought up this list; Dr. Tajkarimi's website has this to say about our lovely community:

WORD OF CAUTION about "negative fake reviews online at PhalloBoards"
PhalloBoards is a forum sponsored by small group opportunistic doctors in Tijuana, Australia,
and other places that do fat injections, fillers and gel injections, and other unapproved procedures
that unfortunately do not work.
- These sponsors have been upset that Penuma is the first legitimate Male Enhancement treatment
and that it is FDA-cleared
- Most of what you read on the forum is fake. The small group of patients that have been identified over
the past 10 years (around 5 to 10 patients) all did not follow the post-operative instructions (some of them
used external Penile stretchers that damaged the Sutures, some of them had sex within days of the surgery,
some of them would engage in rigorous exercise right after the surgery)
- Overall, PhalloBoards is a forum with an agenda to demean any treatment that their doctors do not offer.
Penuma is backed by physicians at MD Anderson and Mt. Sinai, has had clinical data shared with major
medical societies, and thousands have been performed successfully

Oh man! We're busted! I promise it was Hoddle's idea, I swear!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DMLA

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699912

• DMLA
That doctor is unbelievable. God forbid some patients complain about the complications. SMH

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699913

• DMLA
N/A

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699914

• DMLA
N/A

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699959

Outside of US?

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 5 months ago #1308699965

• DMLA

antoineclamaran wrote: Outside of US?

The promotional flyer only lists the MDs in the US.

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 4 months ago #1308700522

• wiyo
Wish I would have found these forums before I opted to do the surgery. I thought I did enough searches online and looked for separate info and reviews aside from the Elist website.I found some websites with a handfull of complaints. But never saw this forum till now. Because of some complications I'm having I decide to search again online and as I am typing "Dr Elist" into the Google search bar I see that google automatically was adding "lawsuit" and "Complications". Lawsuit caught my attention, clicked, and there it was. I see the pending or closed legal action against his license. And find this forum and your old one.I'm so scared now reading about so many other's horrible experiences. I feel so defeated because 2020 has just been that year that I'm sure many of you can agree with. Then to add this. I just wanted to see if I could turn a negative into a positive this year and I fear I made it worse. And to think of the money I have spent and still may need to spend to possibly end up worse. I just don't know. Anger hasn't really set it in. More like disappointment and "what the heck did I just do to myself". Currently I have 3 main concerns. On the right side of my penis a small portion of the implant is curved and protruding when Flaccid. It gets a little better when I get an Erection. However, Dr Elist confirmed it to be the result of the implant being too small and the stitch coming undone causing it to have a fold. Now that the swelling has gone down I can feel a groove going down the top of my shaft. Like a shape of an "M" which confirms that the implant may be too small forcing the sides to go upward. He said he would need to replace it but I need to wait atleast 2 months to heal before it can be replaced. He said there will be no cost because it is covered by the warranty. After reading others experiences I need to follow up and see if there are any other costs like the anesthesia. My other 2 issues are more concerning. I seem to have lost some sensation especially on the top of my shaft and have numbness. Also, sorry if TMI, but I had an unbearable urge for sexual pleasure since I've had no activity for almost 6 weeks. I didn't really masturbate, but some version of it trying not to affect the implant too much. But enough to know I was on the verge of ejaculating. However, nothing would happen. Did this for what felt like over an hour. Closest I got to ejaculation were some squirts of what seemed like cloudy urine. I freaked out and have been trying to schedule a skype call or regular call with Dr Elist. Since I wasn't able to yet that is when I got online and started search this past weekend. I now fear the worst.

Desperately searching if there have been any positive experiences at all with implant. I need to mention that he did my procedure slightly different. Instead of cutting into the pubic area, he made an incision to my scrotum. He didn't discuss this with me prior. When he was describing the procedure he reiterated what was stated on the website. I thought I was lucky and he did this because I did mention prior to the surgery that I have a tendency to form keloids at my incision. But now I feel I was naïve. Lots of my pain has been to my scrotum and there is a hard substance that I had asked about before but he said it was nothing to start applying heat. That was 3 weeks ago. Now that most of the swelling is gone and scrotum mostly back to normal size, the hard substance is still protruding and making my testis sensitive. Because of this. I have been mostly bed and couch ridin these 6 weeks during recovery and have not been able to work full schedules But he kept stating the same during skype calls, everything is ok and it will get better. Different people react different ways. So much for returning to normal activity within 3-5 days.

So this is my story so far. Hoping to speak with him this week. But its definitely time to meet with a Urologist that specializes in implants. I live in Tampa, Fl if anyone has a Urologist they can refer that is somewhat locally it would be much appreciate. I would like to start there first because I can't take time off now and need to limit travel expenses for now. Thank you

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 4 months ago #1308700526

Dr. Elist has invested a lot into burying my site's contents in search results; I used to be on the first page for many queries, but now he's created so many alternative sites, and marketed through a variety of outlets, that he has managed to bury the most relevant site on the topic, to the 3rd or 4th page in many cases (which is also a shame on Google's part for failing to provide the best search results for a given topic). Unless your search is VERY specific, most people don't find this site until after the surgery it seems, which is genuinely unfortunate.

(On a side note)* I'm expanding my SEO/marketing for 2021 but it's largely for this site and its Sponsors. I don't mind helping in regards to this but combating Elist's marketing blitz will require assistance; if any members here or former Elist patients are interested in donating, I'll gladly allocate SEO funds specifically to increase searchability, visibility, and awareness of this site and its relevance to the silicone implant. Simply PM me or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details.

As for your situation, I wouldn't panic right away, you're still in the recovery stage. That said, a 2nd opinion is advised. You can see any number of physicians but I highly recommend seeing those familiar with this type of implant. Dr. Solomon (Plastic Surgeon) in Philadelphia is quite familiar, and if you're looking for someone closer, Dr. Carney (Urologist) in Atlanta. If you are flying back to the West Coast but prefer an alternative, Dr. Solomon does have a Beverly Hills office, and you also have Dr. Gelman and Dr. Alter (both Urologists) that are more than qualified. I do know that Dr. Solomon does Skype, and I assume the others mentioned do as well (don't quote me on that), but you'll want to contact them to confirm this availability.

As frustrating as it may be, I'd avoid masturbation or sexual stimulation of your penis until you get more answers; if you already have some protrusion, physical manipulation of the shaft can worsen it.

We're an online community devoted to this and many other related topics, so you have place of solace among a group of men whom you can relate to. Hang in there, things will improve.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

The list of MDs that do Penuma implant 3 years 4 months ago #1308700528

• wiyo
Thank you for your response. He definitely does do a good job of marketing. Like I mentioned, I only found about a handful of negative review which I considered to be not to bad since it is evasive surgery and there is always some that go bad. But from this site I feel like there are hundreds and who know who else is out there that hasn't found you and suffering. I had seen the list of doctors performing the surgery. Saw that there was someone here in the state but I decided to go straight to the originator. Figuring he is the best.

My situation is not too bad yet. Most of my symptoms were described in the consultation just not to this degree. I've kept reading and see I'm not the only one with an immediate reduction to my Erect penis. I thought that maybe it was because my pubic area was swollen. Still holding on to some hope

Last edit: by wiyo.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream