PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699928

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 46
Title pretty much says it. I’m wondering if anyone measured more size after the 12 week curve compared to their initial results once swelling has gone down. The curve, if to be taken literally ( it may be just showing averages) shows the final result matching the immediate carrier result. I don’t see how the top curve can be an accurate representation of size. I can’t imagine they’ve made this product to have collagen exactly match initial carrier volume. There has to be way too many variables.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699931

Hyperbol wrote: Title pretty much says it. I’m wondering if anyone measured more size after the 12 week curve compared to their initial results once swelling has gone down. The curve, if to be taken literally ( it may be just showing averages) shows the final result matching the immediate carrier result. I don’t see how the top curve can be an accurate representation of size. I can’t imagine they’ve made this product to have collagen exactly match initial carrier volume. There has to be way too many variables.

After sex or masturbation, it usually becomes thicker for 1-2 days. At least in my case. I’m usually 15.2, it goes up to 15.4 and then back to 15.2cm

Last edit: by Dekachin.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699933

My final result after round one was about 1/4 Inch under the max swollen Girth.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699946

• Hyperbol
I just found an old post from Dr. Oates where he said they’ve found a %25+ increase in volume from initial result over four months from Ellanse in the face.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699952

Hyperbol wrote: I just found an old post from Dr. Oates where he said they’ve found a %25+ increase in volume from initial result over four months from Ellanse in the face.

That's good to know. That's kind of the point where I'm going to look at it and decide what to do from there.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699955

• Hyperbol
Are you under a .5 Inch gain right now?

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699989

Are your Erection solid all the way around or is it more of a loose skin thing?

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699991

• Hyperbol
It’s solid

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308699998

Right about that actually. Interestingly enough, just over the last 5 days it seems like maybe the collagen is starting to form? Seems to be evening out a bit, still have the lump. But overall looking better Flaccid. We'll see if it holds.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700013

I don't think I measured when fully swollen, but after that subsided and I first measured, that was followed by a slight decrease then gradually going right back to the initially (measured) gain. The Ellanse graph looked just about right to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700014

• Hyperbol
@think Were you doing anything to help aid in collagen growth? Do you consume caffeine or eat processed foods? What was your diet like? Vitamins? Were you taking any collagen supplements or injectable peptides? Topical peptides? Red light therapy? Infrared sauna? How was your sleep during this?

I’m pretty much going all out in regard to the above. Currently on all natural diet consuming several of the foods that are said to boost collagen. No caffeine or any other drugs other than THC which I’m mostly ingesting so there aren’t any free radicals or carcinogens being put out. I use thc relatively infrequent and in small amounts. It might help with stress and cortisol the way I look at it. Haven’t been on caffeine for over 5 years so it’s not that hard. I’m injecting bpc-157 into the base of penis every night and I’m on cjc-1295+ipamorelin as well in addition to about 15 other vitamins. I’m currently using topical tripeptide-29 and ghk-cu although I’m worried the ghk will make the hair on my shaft thicker so I might just do the tripeptide-29. It’s really tempting to try injectable ghk-cu though. I might try it and risk the thicker hair. I’m using the sun lighten led red light wand twice a day and using an infrared sauna at least 5 times a week. I get plenty of sleep and ezercise. I wish I could try ulttherapy or something along the like but it’s too expensive. I measured a .65 inch gain after when I thought the swelling was gone. It was 10 or 11 days out. I guess I’d be disappointed if all of what I’m doing doesn’t give me another cm to .75. I got 11cc put in below the circ scar and 1cc above. If I get below .65 I would have to imagine I was still a little swollen when I measured but I’ll still never know what is the case because let’s say I was still swollen and if I wasn’t doing any of the above things I’d get .5 instead of .65. I don’t want to say .5 would be that disappointing and I shouldn’t be that surprised. That is the gain they told me I should expect. I guess after seeing other people’s results I would be disappointed in my bodies ability to produce collagen when I’m in some of the best shape of my life and 35.

It probably won’t happen but I’m going to refrain from measuring until as close to 12 weeks as possible. I wish I could give it 4 months but I plan on meeting this girl sooner and I’m doing rd 2 at exactly 12 weeks. Thinking of doing 15cc. I’m 7inch bpel.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700057

I quit alcohol for a couple of months, and eat my usual pretty clean diet. Nothing else. Gained about 0.6", so going from 4.6" to 5.2" for me made a great difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700061

think wrote: I quit alcohol for a couple of months, and eat my usual pretty clean diet. Nothing else. Gained about 0.6", so going from 4.6" to 5.2" for me made a great difference.

How many ML´s did you get injected mate? Im also looking for a 0.6-0.7" gain

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700062

How long did it take you after procedure to be rock solid again and feel confident to have sex?

(Ellanse) Has anyone exceeded their initial gain from the carrier after collagen 3 years 5 months ago #1308700088

I got 12 ml injected. I waited until everything was healed, it was 2 years ago so I don't recall exactly how long. Maybe 4 weeks.

Last edit: by think.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream