PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reddit user claims 3” gains from lig cut surgery. Link with photos

Reddit user claims 3” gains from lig cut surgery. Link with photos 3 years 6 months ago #1308700038

So I was on Reddit and came across this post. The guy says he had a log cut and fat transfer. He says it was with Dr. Giunta. You can go to the guys other post and his scar seems pretty non existent. I was pretty skeptical at first but now I’m not sure. I would recommend also look at his post history so you can see his other photos. I thought lig cut surgery was dead, now having second thoughts on that conclusion. Thoughts?

Link: www.reddit.com/user/Big_Dick_Satyr/comme..._app&utm_name=iossmf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reddit user claims 3” gains from lig cut surgery. Link with photos 3 years 6 months ago #1308700041

New1inch wrote: So I was on Reddit and came across this post. The guy says he had a log cut and fat transfer. He says it was with Dr. Giunta. You can go to the guys other post and his scar seems pretty non existent. I was pretty skeptical at first but now I’m not sure. I would recommend also look at his post history so you can see his other photos. I thought lig cut surgery was dead, now having second thoughts on that conclusion. Thoughts?

Link: www.reddit.com/user/Big_Dick_Satyr/comme..._app&utm_name=iossmf

I don't think ligament cutting surgery is "dead", I think that it requires a much more rigorous post-op protocol making it harder to track.

To be honest, there is no strong indication he's gained 3" from the surgery alone, by PhalloBoards standards it wouldn't even fly. Not saying he didn't in-fact get the gain, but 3" is so elusive and rare that one has to wonder how much his stretching regimen played a role.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream