PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming?

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700110

So, all of a sudden I wake up one morning and have pretty hard clumps/nodules on the top of my shaft. I have no idea what triggered this or why it happened. Kind of strange that this happened after such a long time period without any problems. I was reading through other posts and I guess you can either get Kenalog shots or take allopurinol/prednisone? It doesn't hurt, but feels really odd. Sigh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700111

Do you have any pictures of it, or would you describe it as more palpable than it is visible? I have heard that the collagen can become more fibrotic over time, which could maybe lead to new nodules well after the fact (complete speculation on my part), but I've never really seen it reported they way you have.

If it is painless and not red or swollen, I wouldn't be alarmed. That said, it would be good to have more of a description (and/or photos); it'll help get better direction from our veterans and forum Sponsors ( @Avanti_Derma )

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700112

You can't really see it (fortunately), except if you look really close when it's Erect. It was just weird that it just happened overnight. But yes, it feels like hard clumps, like the tip of your nose, along the top of the shaft.

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700122

Hello slk20003,
I will be happy to help with my opinion, whether you are my patient or not.
If interested, please program a Zoom conference through Diana (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Best regards.
DrC

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700265

Any update on this? Kinda concerning since I’m planning on PMMA...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RyeB2020

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700501

@slk20003 any updates?

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 3 months ago #1308701194

@slk20003 bumping this again...

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701269

Bump

5 years post pmma - nodules and clumps forming? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701278

I’m also curious for an update @slk20003 ??

Last edit: by Girther.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream