• Page:

TOPIC: Rejuvall before and after

Rejuvall before and after 3 years 5 months ago #1308700119

• h3o2
  • h3o2's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
I was just browsing the before and after pictures and just noticed there were quite a few on there that had a good amount of retraction on their before and their after looks like they turned into a shower. Is that possible with just Girth work? Or is that a different procedure? And I didn’t see any incisions to indicate they got a ligament release on the ones I’m talking about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rejuvall before and after 3 years 5 months ago #1308700121

h3o2 wrote: I was just browsing the before and after pictures and just noticed there were quite a few on there that had a good amount of retraction on their before and their after looks like they turned into a shower. Is that possible with just Girth work? Or is that a different procedure? And I didn’t see any incisions to indicate they got a ligament release on the ones I’m talking about.

Fillers of virtually every variety are known to help with retraction & Turtling. Think of how a water balloon expands when the volume & weight of a liquid is added; a crude example for sure, but in a way describes the retraction-reducing effects of fillers.

That said, it doesn't necessarily eliminate retraction entirely, and the extent of how much benefit you'll receive varies person to person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream