PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery?

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703602

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Does anyone have any good ideas for like a sleeve to keep it extended after filler? Like while you sleep and stuff?. I think I want to make a comprehensive list if after care tips and tricks. Like the lawn chair with hole cut out of the bottom so you can sit and let it hang, suggested supplements, massaging routine, ect. I think it could be beneficial to the site to have a one stop shop of recommended after care and label it RECOMMEND AFTER for easy index lookup/searching.

Any way, I think maybe a sleeve could help with retraction and maybe help with shaping? Any opinions on this? Any particular suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703622

A lot of times the wrap you wear (not sure how everyone does post-op protocol now, may vary a bit from clinic to clinic), or at least the one I wore, provides that sleeve-effect to some extent. I never did re-wrap it, but I can see it being a both cheap & effective means of keeping your shaft extended (somewhat).

I'd be wary with anything too gimmicky; most times the Clinic's post-op protocol is more than sufficient. Remember, these Clinics (particularly PhalloBoards Sponsors) have performed these procedures many times and have become acquainted with what works and what doesn't.

That said, good topic if anyone has ideas or tips.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703626

• willyWonka

Skeptical_One wrote: A lot of times the wrap you wear (not sure how everyone does post-op protocol now, may vary a bit from clinic to clinic), or at least the one I wore, provides that sleeve-effect to some extent. I never did re-wrap it, but I can see it being a both cheap & effective means of keeping your shaft extended (somewhat).

I'd be wary with anything too gimmicky; most times the Clinic's post-op protocol is more than sufficient. Remember, these Clinics (particularly PhalloBoards Sponsors) have performed these procedures many times and have become acquainted with what works and what doesn't.

That said, good topic if anyone has ideas or tips.

It might take some research on my part through the forum to compile a list if people are a bit busy right now. But I've read some posts from Texas about keeping it pointed down to prevent migration. How long you have to shape roughly (although no penis is the same). There are lots of hidden treasures here that might be helpful in one spot.

Do you think the stealth wrap would be helpful?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703629

I'm actually trying to find a milking table for cheap that I can bring with and sleep on did to the whole migration thing.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703630

• willyWonka

BlaqMagnumXL wrote: I'm actually trying to find a milking table for cheap that I can bring with and sleep on did to the whole migration thing.

That's not a bad idea... It made me spit my drink out lol. But honestly might be better then a reclining lawn chair with the center cut out.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703678

I really like the idea of some sort of sleeve. I think the main issue is... everyones Dick is different. (obviously) and you need to have enough pressure that it holds the form you want, but not so much that you are pushing material out the end of the sleeve, or over compressing it. (Also potentially affecting blood flow) I will say, I think if you found the right one, it would work wonders.

I've done one round of Ellanse and a touch up round. I was better on the touch up round. But the biggest challenge after you get filler is.. figuring out what the Hell you are doing. What am I massaging? Is that swelling or material? How hard should I be pushing? It just seems really subjective. I tried the camping chair with a hole cut. Didn't work as well as I would have hoped. I really like the noose Hanger that Avanti gives you, I still use it. Super easy to get on and off, can be worn with loose pants no problem.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703679

• willyWonka

dstern22 wrote: I really like the idea of some sort of sleeve. I think the main issue is... everyones Dick is different. (obviously) and you need to have enough pressure that it holds the form you want, but not so much that you are pushing material out the end of the sleeve, or over compressing it. (Also potentially affecting blood flow) I will say, I think if you found the right one, it would work wonders.

I've done one round of Ellanse and a touch up round. I was better on the touch up round. But the biggest challenge after you get filler is.. figuring out what the Hell you are doing. What am I massaging? Is that swelling or material? How hard should I be pushing? It just seems really subjective. I tried the camping chair with a hole cut. Didn't work as well as I would have hoped. I really like the noose Hanger that Avanti gives you, I still use it. Super easy to get on and off, can be worn with loose pants no problem.

do you have progress pics up some where? migration is what im worried about most and retraction. im Grower for sure. could you give me details about why the lawn chair didnt work?

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703700

im a little late to this comment party . you should read through my old posts about my after care. its pretty comprehensive and Im happy to answer questions after.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703843

Definitely read Texas's old post. He mentioned autoxleeve I'd definitely recommend it as something comfortable to keep things extended.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704024

• willyWonka

GirthyGoals wrote: Definitely read Texas's old post. He mentioned autoxleeve I'd definitely recommend it as something comfortable to keep things extended.

I can't find this post anywhere lol. Ive been looking for almost 2 weeks.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704306

I've also read about stealh for men. My 2nd appointment.I'll.bring that, the sleeve, and just regular bandage wrap to compare which one is the easiest to keep it elongated. I'm definitely not making the same mistake I did the first time.
The first time on my flight home I was in blue jeans when my flight landed I went to.the bathroom and inspected and was horrified it looked all lumpy and disfigured. I went straight to my vehicle and set in there massaging everything even for like an hour. It's really good.thing my flight landed late at night. Idk how that would've looked if someone were to have walked by and seen me with my Dick in my hand rubbing away. This time it'll be basketball shorts the whole way.
I also noticed on pegym they have a Jelqing tool that may be useful to help massage with. Idk if I'm willing to spend that kinda money on that when I can just physically massage and roll it with my hands.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704307

i just used the regular weight and was fine. i didn't do too much. but every one is differen.t i aslo massaged every hour.

Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704323

• willyWonka

GirthyGoals wrote: I've also read about stealh for men. My 2nd appointment.I'll.bring that, the sleeve, and just regular bandage wrap to compare which one is the easiest to keep it elongated. I'm definitely not making the same mistake I did the first time.
The first time on my flight home I was in blue jeans when my flight landed I went to.the bathroom and inspected and was horrified it looked all lumpy and disfigured. I went straight to my vehicle and set in there massaging everything even for like an hour. It's really good.thing my flight landed late at night. Idk how that would've looked if someone were to have walked by and seen me with my Dick in my hand rubbing away. This time it'll be basketball shorts the whole way.
I also noticed on pegym they have a Jelqing tool that may be useful to help massage with. Idk if I'm willing to spend that kinda money on that when I can just physically massage and roll it with my hands.

A jelk tool? Is it like a foam roller?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream