PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any Penuma removals here?

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703795

I would like to hear from anyone who had an implant removed? Elist makes it sound like worst case scenario you can just have it removed and return to normal but I would like to hear from someone who did it what “back to normal” was for them realistically? It seems like some of the risks involved with removing it outweigh any benefits so even if you do regret it still seems like keeping it is better than removing. Let’s chat

How was the removal recovery?

Did you loose flaccid/ erect length?

Did you have any erection issues after?

Did you do anything to rid the penis of any scar tissue to improve length and function?

I can also be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703796

If you go to PhalloBoards 2.0 there is case after case where men had them removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703797

I had his implant in early 2010 and removed in late 2010. I lost about 0.5” Erect length. I was given something (I don’t remember the name) to inject into the scar tissue to help break it up but it didn’t help. When he removed the implant, he said he left the capsule so I would retain a little Girth. I think he just didn’t want to mess with removing it. Less work for him. No Erection issues. There was a band of scar tissue at my base that I assume was holding me back Erect. I know it did get a little painful during sex. I saw Dr Carney and has the MegaMAXL procedure the first week of May. He was able to remove most of the scar tissue during the procedure. I’m an now back to just over my original Erect length.

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703805

BigTex2B wrote: I had his implant in early 2010 and removed in late 2010. I lost about 0.5” Erect length. I was given something (I don’t remember the name) to inject into the scar tissue to help break it up but it didn’t help. When he removed the implant, he said he left the capsule so I would retain a little Girth. I think he just didn’t want to mess with removing it. Less work for him. No Erection issues. There was a band of scar tissue at my base that I assume was holding me back Erect. I know it did get a little painful during sex. I saw Dr Carney and has the MegaMAXL procedure the first week of May. He was able to remove most of the scar tissue during the procedure. I’m an now back to just over my original Erect length.

This is exactly why Dr. Carney was invited as a Sponsor to this site (he not only cares, but his work backs it up), whereas Dr. Elist couldn't hand me keys to a Ferrari to provide him a platform here. The rigid implant is obsolete and it frustrates me to know some men have to learn the hard way.

As for the topic - just like Dickwhitman79 said, the older forum 2.0 (PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com) has countless post-Removal content: just use the Search function and type any combination of terms, including "Silicone implant" "Implant Removal" "Penuma" "Elist" etc.

Good luck!

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703816

Thank you :)

Last edit: by Acarter8007.

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 9 months ago #1308703817

bro do not do it. im not well versed like these guy but i've read countless stories online that says it is abad idea brody. PMMA is scary but i havent had any complications yet. im going for one more round and im working on lenght with PE

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 6 months ago #1308704981

Hey BigTex,

With your procedure from Dr. Carney, did he also "reposition" some of your internal penis to the outside? This is in addition to the ligaments being cut, which I know you got. How have your results been?

Cheers

Any Penuma removals here? 2 years 6 months ago #1308704982

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream