• Page:

TOPIC: Coolsculpting Mon Pubis

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704834

• M5220
  • M5220's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
So, long story short, got a Circumcision and ligament release in Oct.
After using the Phallosan Forte, my Asian penis from 10 cms to 12-13 cms (1200+ hours).

When I went for the operation, the DR said, wow, you need a public lift.
Didnt really get his point (haha) but some woman told me, yea, have you never heard of fat pussy?

I have gone up and down 30-40 lbs maybe 4 times in the last decade and realized my fat pad hiding my penis is 3 cms deep.

The scar from the lig release is obvious, but I dont care.
However, it got me thinking of reducing that fat pad. I currenlty do Keto and I think half a cm of my gain is due to losing 20 lbs.

I dont want a huge scar, nor the cost of the public lift so I started researching Coolsculpting.

I couldnt find any topics here so I will pose the question if anyone has had any success with it.

I made an appoint (a deal) this Friday for $750 and its suppose to reduce my fat by 25% over the next few months.
I can do it again in a month.

So if I have 3cm deep in fat (covering my penis) - I have an athetic build, 5-6 times weights at the gym, and 4-5 cardio workouts a week so Im not fat.
But, I expect it to decrease to 2.25CM after my first visiit, and 1.7CM after the 2nd visit, after the dead fat as drained away naturally.

1.3CM for 1500? Anyone else have any experience with it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704837

I too looked into this as I have a fat pad about 1.5 inches. The only local company to me was so difficult to deal with that I basically gave up. There was also a procedure that involved sound therapy to break up the fat pad. I cannot remember the name but it did sound very similar. They said they would not do it on anything lower than the stomach so I gave up on that too. Please let us know if you go through with the procedure and what your outcome is!

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704841

• M5220
You mentioned the only local place in town meaning no other places. I live in an area that has many places and need to stay ahead adapting coolsculpting advances.

The mon pubis area is small so she told me the regular adaptor is to big. they have a new small adapter to bit small places including the pubic area. I think, though she never reffered to it as such, is then minicool.

If your able to do so, take a road trip and go to a place that has it. she assured me that she could get to the space right above the penis.

I will report back but i also googled it and others have been doing it. ive seen some response on realself.

It would be massive for 1.5 inches. you could lose 1 cm after a few months. will let u know how it goes

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704842

• M5220
im all booked for this friday:) :) :cheer:

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704843

Wow, good luck. Pending your outcome I may give them another shot. Especially if there have been some new technology for the pubic area. It has been about a year since I first inquired

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704845

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
I've looked at coolsculpting in the past (not for the pubic area), and I just wanted to point out that one of the risks is actually fat growth.

Some people have an adverse reaction and gain a large amount of fat in the treated area and it ends up looking like theres a stick of butter under your skin. Just something to be aware of... The incidence of this is low, though (I think less than 5%).

Good luck,
Cacx

Coolsculpting Mon Pubis 2 years 7 months ago #1308704847

The most important thing is maintain your body weight. Sounds like you have a consistent plan in place already. Gaining weight and yoyo weight will undo any gains from Coolsculpting.
Quite a while ago I did Coolsculpting. It worked. To a lessor degree than Lipo, but it’s also not surgery. I also recall it being a little painful during the procedure. Especially when they massaged it out.
Overall, I didn’t think it was worth the money, but I did a larger area: stomach and flanks. I was interested in trying the monos pubic area at the time, but the mini attachment was not available yet, still in development.
You should see some results I think. But won’t completely tighten the area and will have some loose skin yet.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream