• Page:

TOPIC: Penis width

Penis width 2 years 3 months ago #1308706188

• behappy
  • behappy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone!!! I have a question that I've had for a while. I noticed that if I measure the width of my penis with a ruler, with the condom it is 1/2 mm (0.04 inches) less than without. Before I did the PMMA I never measured it so I don't know if it happens anyway. I think it's normal and that 1/2 mm is simply the superficial skin compressing slightly like in a normal penis (definitely not compressing the PMMA since it's as hard as a corpus cavernosum). Does anyone who hasn't enlarged their penis know it happens to everyone? Or does anyone have a theory. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I just want to understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penis width 2 years 3 months ago #1308706190

behappy wrote: Hi everyone!!! I have a question that I've had for a while. I noticed that if I measure the width of my penis with a ruler, with the condom it is 1/2 mm (0.04 inches) less than without. Before I did the PMMA I never measured it so I don't know if it happens anyway. I think it's normal and that 1/2 mm is simply the superficial skin compressing slightly like in a normal penis (definitely not compressing the PMMA since it's as hard as a corpus cavernosum). Does anyone who hasn't enlarged their penis know it happens to everyone? Or does anyone have a theory. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I just want to understand.

To be honest I'm not sure I get the gist of the question - are you asking whether or not the condom adds (marginal) Girth to a PMMA enhanced penis as it would an un-enhanced penis? Sorry if I misunderstood.

Penis width 2 years 3 months ago #1308706192

• behappy
  • behappy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
thanks skeptikal for the reply.
The question is why does the condom take away some of the diameter of the penis. Meaning with the condom the diameter is slightly smaller than without and I was wondering why it happens

Penis width 2 years 21 hours ago #1308707301

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
What size of condoms do you wear? I have a super thick penis after 3 rounds PMMA. But I use normal size condoms - because of the reason you describe.

With the condoms the PMMA skin gets a little bit compressed. And everything feels tighter and even harder. I also think - this is the result of the size-difference you describe !

Penis width 2 years 21 hours ago #1308707302

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
By the way: Sex without Condom

When I had Sex without protection (condom) I have the habit to clean myself with an alcohol desinfection.

Can that harm the PMMA? You know - there are substances outthere which can have impact to the PMMA. Like DMSO etc….

I want to clean my private part with something what is acceptable. What desinfection spray uses Ian in the aftercare sessions ???

Penis width 2 years 19 hours ago #1308707304

That's not going to hurt anything. Might dry out your skin, but that's it. ISO evaporates so quickly anyway...

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream