PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 2 years 2 months ago #1308706436

Dr. Victor Liu, our new Sponsor of 2022 and a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon offering a multitude of procedures ranging from (but not limited to) -->

Non-Surgical Girth Enhancement, Temporary & Permanent (Dermal Fillers)
Surgical Enhancement (Dermal Graft Matrices)
Ligamentolysis (Lengthening Procedure)
Glans Enhancement
Scrotal Enlargement
And others.

His wide array of procedures makes him a "one-stop shop" for someone looking to receive multiple enhancements and not merely "penis enlargement." He's located in the Bay Area (Northern California), providing my American Northwestern readership a vetted option for phalloplasty.

Visit His Site By Clicking Here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 2 years 2 months ago #1308706476

Interesting. Do you know what he uses for scrotal enhancement?

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 11 months ago #1308707423

Here is Dr. Liu's first Q&A: www.phalloboards.info/forum/liuquestions...65-dr-liu-q-a-s.html

@ToughPilllToSwallow this should also help answer your question I hope!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 5 months ago #1308709018

Dr. Victor Liu has informed me that he's getting the best results with Surgimend, which (aptly) is one of the only two surgical procedures the PhalloBoards recommends (the other being fat transfer).

Surgimend is a dermal graft matrix (think "synthetic tissue derived from animal or human dermis"), precision-cut to augment your shaft. The advantages of a synthetic graft is that it avoids some of the more common aesthetic irregularities found with fillers, namely nodules, lumps, and ridges. This is because the graft is uniform in shape across the entire implant, tailored to your shaft's unique shape and size.

Historically these grafts tend to yield 0.5"-1.0" in circumference, which quite frankly is enough to upgrade most guys' condom-size. I will get more details on how Dr. Liu approaches this procedure, expectations, and any other pertinent information.

This is a great alternative for men who would prefer a more predictable & natural-looking aesthetic, and don't necessarily need huge (e.g. 2inch+) gains to attain a satisfactory outcome.

Stay tuned!
The following user(s) said Thank You: uliratha

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 5 months ago #1308709182

So is this dermal graft implanted under the skin? Does this resolve the accordion effect with men that are uncircumcised?

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710166

Is the implant attached to the skin or shaft?

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710167

ioannis519 wrote: So is this dermal graft implanted under the skin? Does this resolve the accordion effect with men that are uncircumcised?

The graft is fixed to the tunica and degloving of the penis is necessary to suture it. Circumcision is not mandatory, but some surgeons might recommend it, or even insist upon it.

It seems that surgeons doing these procedures insist that dermal graft is the best, compared to fillers or fat transfer, and the surgeon who did my dermal graft procedure said it is the best among the different procedures he does.

However, one reason why filler might be preferable for some is because the recovery time is much shorter. Dermal graft is a real surgery, and there will be a recovery period.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710216

I will re-forward some of these questions to Dr. Liu; the Holidays are near so I may not get the responses until the first week of January, but stay tuned!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710221

Skeptical_One wrote: I will re-forward some of these questions to Dr. Liu; the Holidays are near so I may not get the responses until the first week of January, but stay tuned!

Could you ask Dr. Liu about his opinion on combining dermal graft with filler or fat transfer? It seems many clinics do it. Fat transfer would seem the most compatible choice, but I have seen all kinds of fillers offered together with Dermal Grafts here in Asia.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 3 months ago #1308710223

• skiman
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
He combined it with fat transfer for me.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 2 months ago #1308710507

It looks like Dr. Liu's website no longer alludes to surgically invasive options (i.e. surgimend): bayareapenisenlargement.com/service/penile-girth-enlargement/

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 2 months ago #1308710531

tacotannerman wrote: It looks like Dr. Liu's website no longer alludes to surgically invasive options (i.e. surgimend): bayareapenisenlargement.com/service/penile-girth-enlargement/

I'll forward this to him, it must just be outdated.

I spoke to him last week, not only does he still offer Surgimend, but he's proclaimed it to be his preferred method for patients.

The reason you don't see more physicians offering it is because it requires a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a background in phalloplasty, which are far & few - but it's very much an effective solution for penis enlargement.

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 2 months ago #1308710633

Thank you Skeptical_One for the information and you are right...I certainly came to right spot for this topic, I have been reading and likely over-reading all the options for penile enlargement as well as the reviews. I have taken Penuma off the list of options for myself.
Today, I was able to speak with Dr, Liu about Surgimend as well as AlloDerm, and will be looking at both options. I was able to find information and experiences for both on this site; however, still am not sure which will be best for me. I do want to add Girth foremost, and length would be great as well, but also look natural and most important: function.
Dr. Liu seemed great and was very patient, knowledgeable and responsive. I just was curious if anyone had any feedback about his work, as well as outcomes of either Surgimend or AlloDerm, or both. Thanks!!

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 2 months ago #1308710647

• skiman
  • Thank you received: 16
Monroe2345, I have a topic on Dr. Liu and Surgimend that you can find in the progress report section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monroe2345

Dr. Liu - San Francisco Plastic Surgeon Offering A Variety of Male Enhancements! 1 year 2 months ago #1308710649

Thanks Skiman! I have been watching your reports, progress and updates! Most helpful. In your process did you find anyone else that also had Surgimend done, and had some time (many months, years) with input/feedback?
Appreciate your response and hoping things are still progressing well for you!!

• Page: