PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread!

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706636

I've heard from both Avanti Derma (MX) and the Androfill Clinic (UK) that Ellansé L and Ellansé E have been discontinued - however, Ellansé M and Ellansé S are still available and are not going to be discontinued anytime soon.

As you'll see, the news is surprisingly good because it pertains to the reported longevity of this filler; this makes it more economical which means less top-offs (thus less visits and less costs). However, if you are the type who prefers things that aren't long-term or permanent, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) remains the best filler in this regard (even so, HA too has exhibited a longer-than expected lifetime in the penis).

I will use this topic to continue posting updates as they arrive. Here are some current information that has been more-or-less confirmed:

The text exchange with Francis from Androfill, and I'm transcribing his message with his permission:
S and M are lasting longer than their 1 and 2 year ratings, at least in the penis.

We have an S patient from 2019 who has had no reduction in size. He originally chose S because he wanted to be safe (knowing it would be gone in 1 year), but not.

I understand from the Sinclair Rep that one of the main reasons for pulling L and E was that they were lasting far longer than anticipated. This can cause headaches to doctors using the substance in long term shifting / sagging areas such as the face (where the product is intended for).

Dr. Casavantes of Avanti Derma also discusses the 2022 Ellansé update in his Doctor's Forum thread (the following is a copy & paste from www.phalloboards.info/forum/dr-casavante...co-avanti-derma.html ):
At the end of 2021, our supplies announced that Ellansé-L would be discontinued and reassured that the shorter-lasting versions (S, one year and M, two years) would remain in the market.
The obvious response/request was to know the reason why.
Their decision came from the fact that we have known since we followed our first patient's evolution: Ellansé (any of the variants) is way longer lasting than the initial research showed.
Additionally, those observations came from patients who received the product for facial rejuvenation. The expected longevity of Ellansé is even longer for penile implants since the penis has a less active metabolism and dynamics; also, its exposure to the elements is minimal compared with the face.
The face has significant structural changes over the years, and most injectors do not support the idea of having very long-lasting or permanent fillers there. The penile structures remain pretty much stable.
The most enduring versions of Ellansé (L, and especially E) became less and less popular, to the point that they didn't make financial sense to both the manufacturer and t he end-user.
The longevity of Ellansé depends on the length and cross-linking of the polycaprolactone chain in its different versions, which determines the speed of biodegradation and biosorption. Safety is identical in any of them; the byproducts of degradation are water and CO2.
At Avanti Derma™, after many years of using Ellansé L, the only reported problems have been strictly cosmetic (imperfections); we have no reports of local or systemic complications or damage, which coincides with the findings of some investigators (doi.org/10.1111/jocd.13518 , journals.lww.com/dermatologicsurgery/Abs..y_of_Forehead.4.aspx )
Ellansé-E was never available in Mexico, but as the largest consumer of Ellansé-L in our country, the company gave us notice of the withdrawal of version L by the end of last year, so that we had the opportunity to stock-up.
We will continue to offer the versions of Ellansé-S and M.
Ellansé-L will be provided while supplies last.
DrC / DrM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706641

Hmm, does that mean that L will be even more expensive?

Does anyone know the current price points of M? Might end up being a more reasonable alternative.

And here I was waiting for Avanti to have a promotion again. Doesnt seem like that will be happening.

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706648

Hello,
Please check our eBrochure: information-package-january-2022.pdf
it contains our price structure for Ellanse. We have a considerable stock of version L, but of course, it is going fast.
Since I am not sure that the link will work, you can always contact Diana (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and ask for it.
Regards.

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706676

So how much does Ellanse M cost at Androfill now? They still haven't updated their site

Technically it should cost around 2000 instead of 2800

Last edit: by Concelhaut.

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706679

Concelhaut wrote: So how much does Ellanse M cost at Androfill now? They still haven't updated their site

Technically it should cost around 2000 instead of 2800

Use their contact form or call them directly. I can't speak for Androfill, but prices are subject to change. The discontinuation of some of the Ellanse could potentially impact current pricing because the reduction in overall supply. Also, what a Clinic charges isn't solely dependent on the cost of the filler.

Again, I wouldn't wait for a clinic's site to update, just contact them directly if you're indeed serious about shopping around.

The Ellanse 2022 Official Update Thread! 2 years 1 month ago #1308706680

I'm not in a hurry. It's ok.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream