Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Post-OP Videos

Post-OP Videos 1 year 11 months ago #1308707133

• miami37
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
@girthyplease sorry for the delay, I don't check this often - so far I've had 2 sessions. 4ml for initial session and 6ml for 2nd session. I don't have any videos to upload and on a free member plan so not sure if I could upload pics, but I've been very happy with the results so far. I have a 3rd session for another 6ml scheduled in 1 week and my wife, who was a huge supporter of this, is asking me not to do it because she thinks the current girth is more than enough and fixes the smaller girth issues we were having previously. Pretty cool being asked not to do another session and only having 10ml done at this point over the past couple months.

For stats, I'm nothing huge currently. Before was right at 4'' erect girth, and currently I'm maintaining 5" erect girth mid shaft and 5.25"-5.50" right below my head. Right at 6" erect length. My flaccid hang is night and day better, and for everyone commenting on how it feels (squishy, etc) mine feels hard as a rock, no difference in how it feels or performs at all. I have to say PhalloFill with their layering method I have nothing but positive things to say. From the beginning I thought look wise my penis was attractive (if that's a thing) I just needed more girth - so my request was have it look exactly the same but with 5.5" of girth, and I'm close to exactly that right below my head. My reason for the 3rd session is to get the mid shaft girth a little larger. Still on the calendar even though the wife says not to go, so we'll see.

Hope that helps some of you that are still looking into things. I did research for about 6 months before I finally pulled the trigger and scheduled my first session.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 11 months ago #1308707134

Thank you for checking in and updating! That’s great that you are happy with the results.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 11 months ago #1308707146

Cacx wrote: Hey @justn8 ,

Do you know what man's starting girth was? And the final girth after 3 sessions?
I'm guessing you've seen the video. Is the texture similar to your PMMA after 2 sessions?

Cacx

I honestly can't remember his prior dimensions... I think it was something like 5 or 5.5. I believe he said it was two and a touch up and seem to recall him saying now he's roughly 6.5.

I suppose similar. Mine's firm. I've slowly had more imperfections show up, but I also swear it's heftier. I'm pumping a fair bit now too to loosen things up. Not sure if that will make a difference but I figured it can't hurt for my next session.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 11 months ago #1308707159

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Interesting... The only progress report I recall in which a member gained Girth beyond the initial collagen growth phase was Subtle77, and he had Ellanse.
He went from 5.5 to 6 inches MSEG initially and years later measured in at 6.5.

Is your sense of being "heftier" reflected on the measuring tape?
Also, what sort of imperfections have popped up?

Cacx

Post-OP Videos 1 year 11 months ago #1308707168

Cacx wrote: Interesting... The only progress report I recall in which a member gained Girth beyond the initial collagen growth phase was Subtle77, and he had Ellanse.
He went from 5.5 to 6 inches MSEG initially and years later measured in at 6.5.

Is your sense of being "heftier" reflected on the measuring tape?
Also, what sort of imperfections have popped up?

Cacx

This isn't my thread so I'm not diverging it past this. Nothing substantial on any front it's just a feeling

Post-OP Videos 1 year 9 months ago #1308707803

• TimmyD
  • Thank you received: 2
I have 26ml of Voluma, and it looks like a very similar level of squish. Of course, it also appears to have gotten the job done. Always going to be a tradeoff....

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708082

• PmmaFan
I always thought there are squishy results and less squishy results. And I guess this is some kind of true. But as you can see - with this video we have an objective case: And the (subjective) comments go from Great Job to Squishy.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708084

• PmmaFan
@TimmyD

What kind of circumcision do you have? Tight, loose? Uncircumcised?
For Volum you do not need to be circumcised, right?

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708085

• TimmyD
  • Thank you received: 2
Never really thought of it as tight or loose, but forced to answer, I would say tight.

I don't think Circumcision is a pre-requisite to any of it, just gives different results.

I should say that, after talking to the Dr., I actually have Restylane lyft, not voluma and, as of last visit, I have 32ml. The 32ml sits better than the 26 did, with some reshaping and tapering at top and, while the "squish" is still there, perception is better when the shaping is better.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708106

• PmmaFan
@justn8

What kind of circumcision do you have?

You say your erection is firm like pre-pmma? And your skin/pmma does not move when it is touched?

So you have nothing of the „thick-skin“ phenomenon?

In the video we can see at 6.40 min how it behaves when it gets touched. Its a bit squishy.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708107

• PmmaFan
And also it would be interesting to know what kind of Circumcision the man in the video has? I would say its a tight cut.

Community?

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708111

Could someone DM me the link please?

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708129

send me the video

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708167

Also interested in the video.

Post-OP Videos 1 year 8 months ago #1308708173

If anyone would like the link simply contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the "girthyplease video request".

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream