PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Teosyal Ultra Deep Longevity

Teosyal Ultra Deep Longevity 1 year 9 months ago #1308707832

Hi there,

I'm someone whose Teosyal Ultimate has produced quite temporary results, requiring an expensive and unrealistic amount of maintenance. I am torn between waiting for complete dissolution before internationally seeking Ellanse OR receiving Teosyal Ultra Deep (TUD; the hardest HA) locally.

Has anyone had TUD? Has anyone heard any evidence that it would have superior longevity to softer fillers? The surgeon said it might, but I can't find any evidence that hardness = longevity. The Androfill site rates its longevity the same as any other HA fillers.

Curious thoughts, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Teosyal Ultra Deep Longevity 1 year 9 months ago #1308707859

penningbooks wrote: Hi there,

I'm someone whose Teosyal Ultimate has produced quite temporary results, requiring an expensive and unrealistic amount of maintenance. I am torn between waiting for complete dissolution before internationally seeking Ellanse OR receiving Teosyal Ultra Deep (TUD; the hardest HA) locally.

Has anyone had TUD? Has anyone heard any evidence that it would have superior longevity to softer fillers? The surgeon said it might, but I can't find any evidence that hardness = longevity. The Androfill site rates its longevity the same as any other HA fillers.

I've noticed varying degrees of product dissipation; some guys see HA last a year while others 2+ years. A lot of it has to do with one's own physiology (the mechanisms by which your body breaks down and absorbs foreign bodies), otherwise these fillers would last the same for everyone. I'm sure other factors play a role like age, smoking, lack of collagen supplementation, those which I don't know. That said, I'm of the belief that the "formulation" (a.k.a. cross-linking) of the filler brand also plays role in structure (i.e. firmness) & longevity, and part of this forum's mission is to monitor which brands of HA present the best penile application (as opposed which brands are best for "wrinkles in an aging face").

Would you mind if I asked how long yours lasted? If I were you, I'd consider low volume of the Ultra Deep evenly along the shaft to test it out; there is no doubt the difference in "formulation" I spoke about will play a role in a better outcome, just how good I don't know. If worse comes to worse, then proceed with Ellanse.

Teosyal Ultra Deep Longevity 1 year 9 months ago #1308707875

penningbooks wrote: Hi there,

I have had guys with Ultimate last for years and have totally abandoned UD. UD was meant to be 'harder' due to more cross liking but did not seem to work out that way. It did seem more 'cohesive' in that it tended to clump. I have posted this several times on the forum.
I now use Teosyal RHA4.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream