PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lost erect length from large girth increase?

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707839

Has anyone had any type of Girth enhancement procedure and gained a large amount they made you lose Erect length? If so did it ever return? Would pumping to stretch skin and tissue potentially help regain that length?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707843

If you are keeping your penis extended then the odds are very small of this happening. If you are not then yes, it can happen. It happened to me on my very first round of filler and scared me - which is how I developed all my different routines and so on for the next few rounds. It did come back, but I had to begin to stretch and pull it .

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707846

Thanks. I have been extending via hangers and extenders. My stretched length is the same. I definitely feel the Girth is a factor. My shaft skin is very tight. The only way I can get my length in a somewhat Erect state is in a pump. And even that takes a bit of time before it finally reaches the previous length. Just makes it seem like things are so tight and restricted that it can’t go there on its own. Will add pumping and keep extending and see what happens. Thanks for the response and advice.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 8 months ago #1308708208

Yes, my penis seems shorter than it did before Girth enhancement.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 8 months ago #1308708218

You did the stretching (Hanging weights) the day off the filler?

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708221

But what do the measurements say in regards to how much you actually lost, if you did

Also, You can get it back, But are you willing to put in the work? I am not saying this in a rude or condescending tone: I am simply stating that you can get back what you lost and maybe a bit more but you will have to work for it with Hanging and stretching, and often. And adding pumping on will only help.
So many people come here and just want the enhancement and to be on their way and never look back. And thats ok I suppose, so I now just ask flat out: Do you want to work to get it back ?

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708236

• KR33
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm literally right there with you. At first, I didn't know if it was just a visual thing since I got nearly 3/4" thicker all around, and even more at the base. But this settled down to about an extra .5" Girth, which was fine by me. I knew I wasn't as long as before despite having had a natural 8.3"-8.5" length. I recently bought a more narrow pump that is barely bigger than my Erect Girth and it takes a while to pump and get back to my previous length, but I can get there. However, without the pump, I'm measuring about 7.8" Erect length. I've also got a PM Pro set and was Hanging for a few weeks but didn't dedicate myself. This might have helped but I didn't measure shortly after I was using it earlier this year. The Hanging definitely made my Flaccid Dick look especially long. Please let us know what your update might be.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708237

Yes , but my loss was .2 inches and I gained it back in 21 days and actually have gained additional length using a Penismaster Pro

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708238

• KR33
Hey thank you for that quick reply. It sounds like your loss was pretty minimal but you also gained it back very quickly. I was using my weights with my Penimaster for about three weeks earlier this year and what you said is encouraging me to get back to it. Were you Hanging or extending? I've got the full Penimaster set but I suddenly started having a more difficult time getting that perfect suction on my glands.

What was your starting length and what are you at now?

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708243

bone pressed - Starting length was 6 - my current length is 6.8

I use the rods mostly . I also use the elastic band with a heating pad .
Have you replaced the silicone yet ? it needs periodic replacement . This happened to me as well - Also I give the Bulb a second half or quarter squeeze to add a little suction

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708244

• ivan808
  • Thank you received: 3
Same. Ridiculous how nobody warns you about that

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708245

• Vivvi89
Been monitoring the forum and only reading posts but this one made me come out of my silence. PMMA is the worst thing I’ve done. This post will be deleted because they sponsor this site but Avanti made my Dick even worse than it was. I was already struggling with EL and now it’s even worse. I had it a few months ago and after the product settled I got some measly gains on Girth side. And of course something of much lesser importance thats still there - I paid thousands to have my Dick in a worse position than it was. Another thing. I’m starting to think some of the reviews on here might be fake (just an assumption.) I also saw someone criticising a sponsor of this site last month and the next day post was deleted. I expect mine to be too. I was always wondering, if this procedure turns you into a Monster can, there’s no way in hell that only a forum with like 20 active members at most is on to it. If people can go from 5.00 to 6.50 EG for $15,000 I bet Casavantes would have been a billionaire already. And its so foolish how you’re told to just pump and hang and stretch for like 3 hrs daily to POTENTIALLY regain what you had before. I know many will agree but won’t dare to say it.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708248

You didn’t really explain in what way Avanti messed you up, is it disfigured? Nodules? Etc??

If it wasn’t for this site, I would not have known about the clinical trials Dr Shafer was having. Because of that I was to build up my confidence significantly, sadly juvaderm doesn’t last long and reason I’m going for more permanent approach.

Depending on your size of length, some people can do 1 full round (20 syringes) or 2 rounds as max, some ok rare instance do 3 but they won’t make your penis a size of can if it means it will get disfigured. Initial filler size seems great till the swelling gets reduced, hence adding the extra filler afterwards, initial size people gain from .5-1in Girth, you not going to get more than that in one go.

I’ll admit Hanging suck, don’t see much gain in short period of time. But for some it works and some barely much, but ladies prefer Girth over length

Vivvi89 wrote: Been monitoring the forum and only reading posts but this one made me come out of my silence. PMMA is the worst thing I’ve done. This post will be deleted because they sponsor this site but Avanti made my Dick even worse than it was. I was already struggling with EL and now it’s even worse. I had it a few months ago and after the product settled I got some measly gains on Girth side. And of course something of much lesser importance thats still there - I paid thousands to have my Dick in a worse position than it was. Another thing. I’m starting to think some of the reviews on here might be fake (just an assumption.) I also saw someone criticising a sponsor of this site last month and the next day post was deleted. I expect mine to be too. I was always wondering, if this procedure turns you into a Monster can, there’s no way in hell that only a forum with like 20 active members at most is on to it. If people can go from 5.00 to 6.50 EG for $15,000 I bet Casavantes would have been a billionaire already. And its so foolish how you’re told to just pump and hang and stretch for like 3 hrs daily to POTENTIALLY regain what you had before. I know many will agree but won’t dare to say it.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708250

Vivvi89 wrote: Been monitoring the forum and only reading posts but this one made me come out of my silence. PMMA is the worst thing I’ve done. This post will be deleted because they sponsor this site but Avanti made my Dick even worse than it was. I was already struggling with EL and now it’s even worse. I had it a few months ago and after the product settled I got some measly gains on Girth side. And of course something of much lesser importance thats still there - I paid thousands to have my Dick in a worse position than it was. Another thing. I’m starting to think some of the reviews on here might be fake (just an assumption.) I also saw someone criticising a sponsor of this site last month and the next day post was deleted. I expect mine to be too. I was always wondering, if this procedure turns you into a Monster can, there’s no way in hell that only a forum with like 20 active members at most is on to it. If people can go from 5.00 to 6.50 EG for $15,000 I bet Casavantes would have been a billionaire already. And its so foolish how you’re told to just pump and hang and stretch for like 3 hrs daily to POTENTIALLY regain what you had before. I know many will agree but won’t dare to say it.

Okay we don't delete substantiated reviews or experiences here. I honestly don't know what post you were referring to, but if they violated forum rules, then tough luck for them, regardless of what they posted.

Spreading rumors and falsehoods (like alleging some of the men here who've spent countless days, weeks, and months sharing their experiences with us as "fake"), however, will get you banned. So to be fair, I'll make the floor all yours - please provide some photo evidence and/or better describe your situation rather than taking shots at this forum. As you can see, your post has not been deleted.

As for the authenticity of the reviews... there are tons of reviews here (good & bad, spanning a decade), that contain actual Before & Afters. So if you believe countless men are photo-shopping their Girth enhancement for our amusement, you're either a disgruntled doctor whom I've blacklisted or just simply an unhinged individual. As a matter of fact, I also want you to submit EVEN ONE progress report you believe is "fake," from any Sponsor's patients, Avanti or Calibre or whoever. Find one.

However, and if you are indeed a former Avanti patient that has had a poor result, you need to approach your tone more respectfully and provide some details. This is a forum community and the idea is to help. I get being upset if you are indeed legit, but it's counter-productive to approach your first post the way you did.

So as I said earlier, the floor is yours. Please provide two of the three following (all 3 ideally):
(1) Before & After photo evidence
(2) Detailed description of your procedure and the complications
(3) Any progress report you deem "fake."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Lost erect length from large girth increase? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708252

Hate to hear so many have lost length. Luckily I can say I have gained mine back. I was making progress with pumping and Hanging. It’s slow but I think if willing to be consistent it will come back.
To elaborate my growth from one treatment was ridiculous. Unfortunately I did not find this site until I had already went to Dr Loria. I’m not here to bash him or anyone really. Ultimate it was my choice. And unlike most so far I’m happy with my results. Ultimately I kinda have to be at this point. Gotta be a man and accept responsibility for my decision. I know what my happen later but praying I’m not one of those unfortunate people.
My Girth originally was 4.5. After one treatment I am now 6 to 6.25 depending on what part of the shaft I measure. So yeah I don’t think anyone can have that growth and stretch of skin without losing length. My skin was so tight it was ridiculous. I could almost tell that was the main culprit holding my length back. That growth isnt the norm so obviously a hyper responder.
Like over a period of 90 days it kept growing. I was literally like stop growing already.
Why really got my length back immediately is I had had a price removed. Right at the pubic/penile junction. For some reason Loria injected some there. To help with perceived length. But that was the main culprit. When I would hang it would pull right there and was uncomfortable. I think the silicone/collagen, whichever was attached between the pubic pad and penis. Wouldn’t let my penis grow in length as much.
Again Hanging did help and I made progress too. But the piece in my pubic pad bugged the shit out of me. Had it removed and immediately got all my length back
The following user(s) said Thank You: KR33

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream