• Page:

TOPIC: Pmma worth it?

Pmma worth it? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707840

• nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all. Im 5.85 Girth thinking about a small increase. Maybe above 6. Would PMMA for a small amount of Girth be worth it? HA? Or be happy with what I have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma worth it? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707858

Honestly, if I had your starting girth I would have never gotten work done; that said, I've learned over the years that we all have our motivations and I'm not here to judge - it's just a matter of risk & reward.

Also, if you aren't in it for the long haul, I'm less tempted to recommend permanent fillers, especially for gain-goals of under 0.5 inches. Unless you happen to live near Tijuana, it's probably more sensible to travel to the closest qualified practitioner (see: Physician Directory ); There are always the inevitable minor-revision appointments; I can't imagine having to travel Internationally to touch-up 0.3 inches of girth with 2cc's of product.

Oh and I'm not against PMMA, it's still a viable & popular option, and I even have it inside of me. I'm just trying to offer you practical and sensible advice considering your situation.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nbfala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream