PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whats the max girth you can achieve with HA?

Whats the max girth you can achieve with HA? 1 year 9 months ago #1308707872

When you read around the recommended max to go with HA is additional 1" Girth otherwise it can get to squashy..

Anyone one on here gone above 1" in Girth with HA and how do you fine it? how much have you increased?

Im just under 1" with HA and would like more but dont want to cause it to become to squashy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Whats the max girth you can achieve with HA? 1 year 8 months ago #1308708097

I was advised the same, don't go over 1"

I have about .6" of an Inch now and it feels very natural.

Hard to tell but it's likely one of those things you would notice far more than anybody else?

Where did you get yours done?

Whats the max girth you can achieve with HA? 1 year 8 months ago #1308708100

I think you mean “squishy”.

Can I ask why you’d want to avoid this? Because after all, it will be more Girth and this will make your partner feel more full.

Whats the max girth you can achieve with HA? 1 year 8 months ago #1308708105

Conceivably a lot - however, I wouldn't advise going overboard with HA filler. Men here, especially those without any work done, have no idea how significant 0.5"-1.0" is in actual Girth. The change in volume is quite significant.

If you want a natural end-result with HA, go with practical goals (like I said, try not to exceed 1 Inch in circumference). This not only will improve how it feels and looks, but will be much easier to manage if you need future Revision work.

To be honest, I think going overboard with any filler increases the risk for aesthetic irregularity. I think the "squishiness" effect is a bit overblown - your natural Erect penis still has some "give," much like why dildos are not rock hard like vibrators. Furthermore, overfilling is equally problematic for more permanent fillers like Ellanse or PMMA, where the skin can become "too rubbery" to the touch.

In other words, HA, Fat, Ellanse, Radiesse, Renuva, and PMMA are all viable fillers when (1) medical grade; (2) performed by a qualified & experienced practitioner; and (3) not over-filled, especially not all at once.

I also agree with Hyperbol - regardless of the contour/palpability of your penis, the vast majority of partners are going to dwell on how much it fills them up... if they've seen enough penises they'll know how much variation there is in size, shape, veins, coloration, etc. What COULD raise suspicion is if you over do it. Just like lips, you ever see a woman with disproportionally large lips? The ones who add just enough to plump them up get away just fine, same applies.

On a side note, if you have a significant other who's comfortable with your decision and aesthetics aren't high on your priority list, then sure, you can probably exceed 1 Inch, many have. Just be aware of your circumstances when making these decisions.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream