PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any methods to prevent retraction?

Any methods to prevent retraction? 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308716692

Skeptical_One wrote: I've been curious to know if a Cock ring could be effective for mega growers/retractors, haven't used one since my base Girth doesn't yield many options. I mean maybe not all day but perhaps prior to a potential hook up or rendezvous(?).

There's a super...weak? minimalist? almost rubber band that comes with the Stealth inner wear, I've worn it all day many times and it never really did much. Maybe something a bit more stout would yield different results, BUT, it's enough to hold in some of the pumping edema when i use it for that purpose, or, make things extra vascular when I'm hard.

I've also worn a leather one for hours and still turtled up. So for me not really, though i dont think mine is as much vascular. Some is, for sure, i love lifting and hate cardio, but i know i have a hypertonic pelvic floor. I need to get my behind up and do some weird hippie yogi stretching.

A purpose built device like one of those Giddy gimmick thngs maybe? Just feels like the body is smart enough to compensate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any methods to prevent retraction? 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716796

Still recommending king rings glans to help with retraction only about 3oz but really helps with mine. Add loose boxers and dress to the side normal for you. Unnoticeable in clothing and can be worn all day comfortably. Not cheap, there may be a lower cost supplier on Etsy etc. don’t know. Just be sure of the size you need when you order, if going with king ring, just buy the sizer package , the coupon for ordering a ring included in the sizer covers the cost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream