PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse girth enhancement uk

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708724

Hi guys firstly a little about me I’ve been a member of the old 2.0 for a few years and watching the outside Whilst doing so I have come to the conclusion that the only products that I will be happy to use for Girth enhancement would be Ellanse. And now I feel is the time to take the plunge saw to speak so I am booked for my first procedure of 10 mil of Ellanse next Tuesday for the procedure I will be using Dr confidence in sale Manchester UK. The Dr carrying out the procedure will be James Kimilu. So the reason for my post is as follows

• Has anyone here had work carried out by him? And if so we’re they happy with it?
• How many others have recently used this in my opinion superior product
•Has anyone and recommendations on aftercare eg wrapping and supplements eg collagen and vitamins?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Girthquest1.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708726

Girthquest1 wrote: Hi guys firstly a little about me I’ve been a member of the old 2.0 for a few years and watching the outside Whilst doing so I have come to the conclusion that the only products that I will be happy to use for Girth enhancement would be Ellanse. And now I feel is the time to take the plunge saw to speak so I am booked for my first procedure of 10 mil of Ellanse next Tuesday for the procedure I will be using Dr confidence in sale Manchester UK. The Dr carrying out the procedure will be James Kimilu. So the reason for my post is as follows

• Has anyone here had work carried out by him? And if so we’re they happy with it?
• How many others have recently used this in my opinion superior product
•Has anyone and recommendations on aftercare eg wrapping and supplements eg collagen and vitamins?

Thanks in advance

Dr. Kimilu was trained by Dr. Horn, Androfill's chief physician, and Dr. Horn has performed numerous Ellanse procedures, so I expect you'll be dealing with a qualified injector.

There are quite a few Ellanse progress reports on the forum, the vast majority reporting satisfaction. I should point out that Ellanse is lasting much longer than the manufacturer's projections, in case that is of any importance to you.

As for post-op protocol, there are numerous progress reports here I would put a few hours in reviewing, since many of them cover wrapping, supplements, etc. That said, I wouldn't engage in any routine that comes in conflict with Dr. Kimilu's prescribed post-op protocol.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girthquest1

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708730

I’ve had HA filler with dr Kimilu no issues and will definitely be going there again.. please keep us updated on how you get on as I’m interested in trying Ellanse next

Good luck!

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708733

Not much info other than hunters report. Will definitely be following to see how it goes. Could be another Dr for us UK patients. Good luck!

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708748

Thanks for the reply guys, after hours of reading I’m still a little unsure on a couple of things the first is stretching in aftercare is this a must or could I just use a pump eg bath mate twice a day? And where to source the peptides I’m doing this on the quiet so will I have to rest up completely a few days or just take it easy? I know everyone’s opinion is different but would appreciate the feedback

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708763

• karmaz1
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I think you're likely in good hands, as the HA he has done, from the pics on here looks solid.

Dr Horn, while experienced, has a very so so rep on here. Seems not to care so much and I have PM'ed others who have had bad experiences with him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joytoy

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708764

karmaz1 wrote: I think you're likely in good hands, as the HA he has done, from the pics on here looks solid.

Dr Horn, while experienced, has a very so so rep on here. Seems not to care so much and I have PM'ed others who have had bad experiences with him.

I monitor a lot of the feedback for the Sponsors here, and to be frank he's very good at what he does (surgically), however I believe most complaints stem from his bedside manner, which in my opinion is neither a big deal or a deal-breaker. He's not rude per-se, just not as personable as some people would like, and I get that. I wish he would be a bit more communicative, but this flaw isn't anything I consider alarming or of significance.

Besides, that's where Francis comes into play - he often will provide the additional follow-up you need since Dr. Horn is very "to-the-point" and not exactly a talker.

Androfill and Dr. Horn are still the best Phalloplasty outfit in the UK from as far as I can gauge, and like you said, he's still very much in good hands.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708776

Dr Kimilui must be very new to Ellanse then because only a couple of months ago he told me he won't use it and warned me against it. That said I think he was hesitant in general to treat me due to the issues I've had with HA elsewhere. I guess he's had a change of heart and been trained by Dr Horn in the meantime. I was never treated by him but I will give him credit that he is ethical, although I was disappointed that he wouldn't treat me it may have been a blessing, ironically because I'm now swaying towards Ellanse. He could have taken my money for the HA but wouldn't because he believed I would just have the same results so it shows a level of professionalism I guess.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708777

Thanks for the reply I met with him for my first consultation and he suggested that I try HA first but due to the research I’ve done and the potential results I’ve seen on here I expressed that Ellanse was the only product I’d require and I understood the risks, he said as long as I was sure he was willing to proceed and work on any issues if they happened. I spoke with him yesterday as I’ve had to delay my procedure until the 30th due to a surprise holiday booked by my partner, I didn’t want to worry about aftercare on my jollies. When I spoke with him I asked him about stretching after the procedure which he recommended against for at least 2 weeks due to potential migration of filler to the Foreskin. I also asked about peptides and if he could supply them, he said he couldn’t but only injectable peptides are going to work with collagen stimulation as any taken orally would be digested instead of making it to the blood stream. And finally he suggested carrying out the procedure whilst being Erect for better results.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708779

• karmaz1
That's very interesting about what he said, regarding carrying out the procedure when you are Erect.

How does he propose to do that? I can only assume via inducing an Erection via injection with PGE1 such as caverject and work on you this way.

It would be very interesting to hear more on this development and will be following how your progress goes very closely.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708780

Hi thanks for the reply, we discussed options on how to create the Erection he suggested tablets or injection I said I think I’d prefer the injection so we can guarantee it will stay up for the procedure whilst being injected

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708782

Please do keep us updated with your experience with this doc, he sounds very interesting and great to have additional practitioners in the U.K. that we can trust. I’m also extremely interested in ellansé as my first/only injected filler, and what you mentioned about migration into the Foreskin is one of my biggest concerns about any filler.
If you were comfortable to post before/after photos that would be really appreciated too.

Good luck!

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708786

Ok guys so after rescheduling my appointment I decided I couldn’t wait any longer and called Dr confidence today to see if he could fit me in, he said yes and I attended the clinic at 5.30pm today and I’ve only just got home. Upon arriving I met Dr kimilu who examined me and put me totally at ease, I applied the numbing cream and we decided even though he felt my length on Flaccid was fine, to create the Erection using an injection. So firstly when the numbing cream had kicked in he gave me anaesthetic a small injection for the Erection, a few minutes later he inserted the cannula and began I ended up with a total of 12ml of Ellanse as he said I could easily take it. I got more Erect as the procedure went on he massaged every 4 ml then massaged a lot at the end, he then wrapped me up and gave me the antibiotics and I payed and left.

Takeaways
• I’m left feeling it wasn’t enough but he said to wait for the collagen process to begin and it should thicken up
• he was easy to deal with and totally put me at ease
• now to focus on my diet and promoting the collagen stimulation

Any advice would be really appreciated
The following user(s) said Thank You: John1982

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708791

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Following doctor’s instructions should bring the best results.
We all follow your topic with great interest !

Curious about the final outcome and result photo.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708792

• karmaz1
Well done mate. I bet it took courage to finally go ahead and pull the trigger.

You have a lot of people, myself included, very curious to how your results will be with this. I suspect they will be good.

He placed when Erect and actively massaged each 4 ml from 12ml in total. That seems a good approach.

It would be amazing if you documented it in the progress report sections, with pre and post stats, with before and after pics.

That way we all can benefit from your experience.

I believe Texas has a guide here, which is probably very good for your case, but perhaps not the 'pointing down' part, since you don't want filler to migrate to the Foreskin.

Did Dr Kimilu offer any aftercare advice?

Well done again mate!!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream