PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr David Dellinger

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 6 months ago #1308708766

Hello! I consulted on the phone today with Dr David Dellinger about his injection procedure for Girth enhancement. I was wondering if anyone here has seen him or had his procedure done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 6 months ago #1308708767

johnsmith13 wrote: Hello! I consulted on the phone today with Dr David Dellinger about his injection procedure for Girth enhancement. I was wondering if anyone here has seen him or had his procedure done?

I haven't heard too much about him - I looked up his services and I wish he would be more clear about the filler he provides because it does matter. Were you able to ask about that?

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 6 months ago #1308708768

he said it is a filler that is eventually replaced with your own tissue. I am not sure his exact filler either

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 6 months ago #1308708770

johnsmith13 wrote: he said it is a filler that is eventually replaced with your own tissue. I am not sure his exact filler either

He's vaguely describing neocollagenesis, but this isn't the first time I've heard a Doctor describe that about a filler and it not be entirely true. It's also possible he figured you were just getting basic info, and didn't feel the need to be completely technical.

I don't want to suggest he was being dishonest, but as my username suggests, I have to carefully vet newcomers. I'm seeing a proliferation of certain methods being sold to Clinics around the country, some of which are dangerous/high-risk. It's vital to know what is being injected inside you, or else how are you to (1) assess its safety profile and (2) go about correcting complications should they arise?

If I were you, I would follow-up this consultation with a message to them regarding the specifics of (1) the filler type, (2) average volume/cc's/mL's injected in a single round, and (3) if they had any training from someone already performing these procedures (and who)? If you can get this information, I can shed more light. It's quite possible he's a skilled and qualified practitioner, but without the basics I can't provide much insight at this time.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 5 months ago #1308709134

• Ethan76
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Dr Dellinger uses the Loria Protocol which is probably why he is vague about the filler “material” he injects. I confirmed with him that the filler he uses contains small amounts of liquid silicone. As far as bedside manner, I liked Dr. Dellinger. He is a physician (D.O.) so he injects in a sterile environment which I also like. However, I don’t trust his clinical judgment or ethics since he is injecting silicone. My first injections were done with him in my shaft, glans & scrotum. I ended up with nodules & foreign body granulomas on my scrotum which had to be surgically excised via scrotal reconstruction with Dr Solomon. Dr S also removed as much silicone from my shaft as possible, but had to leave a few spots that were too close to nerves. Long story short, I do not recommend Dellinger & strongly suggest traveling out of Austin to see a PhalloBoards-vetted provider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 4 months ago #1308709408

Extremely helpful bro. I live in Austin and was considering him but couldn't find anyone that used him or what filler he used. Thank you for sharing.

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 4 months ago #1308709440

• Ethan76
Glad that’s helpful & happy to answer any other questions about my experience with Dellinger & also HA fillers.

Dr David Dellinger 1 year 4 months ago #1308709442

Yea bro, it was super helpful. I was reviewing his practice because I am also in Austin, TX. Convenience would be an added benefit, but I won't sacrifice my Dick for convenience. I'll be traveling to Avanti Derma in December. Your feedback was very helpful in my decision making. Thank you.

Dr David Dellinger 6 months 1 week ago #1308714132

• atxguy
I wish I had seen this before I had my procedures done. I did tons of research looking for more permanent solution and this sounded good. I've had 2. The first was successful though had a few nodules which he removed by puncturing/squeezing the oil out. A couple of others he dissolved. It's my understanding now that you cannot dissolve this so I'm not sure what product he's using. I was told silicone oil/cma or cms..etc.
I had a second procedure which did not really produce any noticeable growth but i have 7 or so nodules which he is having me massage to break up.

I had a call with Dr. Solomon today and he was very concerned and now so am I. Not only did I spend alot of money (at least to me), but now I'm afraid I'll either have these forever, or they may spread....and/or require surgery to remove it. At this point, gains in growth are not even on my mind.
Feel free to message me if you have any thoughts./suggestions. Thanks

Dr David Dellinger 6 months 1 week ago #1308714137

A Loria affiliate? Silicone? Just another sad reminder that these guys pump so much into marketing, and part of their strategy is to drown out the PhalloBoards because the last thing they want is an informed decision maker.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Dr. Solomon has done a lot of penile reconstruction work so he's definitely a legitimate reference. Dr. Carney as well has been dealing with repairing these silicone messes.

Good news is that you may very well be able to regain normalcy again, but you'll need to be ready for a long process ahead. I would go with Dr. Carney or Dr. Solomon in terms of actual corrective measures. Good luck.

Dr David Dellinger 6 months 1 week ago #1308714144

• atxguy
Thank you. I’ve set up some other consultations as well in and around Austin. I did so much research before and so much of it contradicts each other. Depending on who you ask.… One doc says this, one doc says another thing. I trust that it will get worked out.

Dr David Dellinger 6 months 1 week ago #1308714145

atxguy wrote: Thank you. I’ve set up some other consultations as well in and around Austin. I did so much research before and so much of it contradicts each other. Depending on who you ask.… One doc says this, one doc says another thing. I trust that it will get worked out.

I get it. The reason I recommended those Doctors weren't just because they are Sponsors, it's because they so happen to have dealt with a lot of silicone Repair before; furthermore, most Doctors aren't really acquainted with penis enlargement (it isn't something they get taught in Medical School or Residency), so their input may not be as valuable as the Doctors I named. Like for example, you had "dermal fillers" in the "penis" ... well Dermal would imply asking a Dermatologist and Penis would imply asking a Urologist. Or do you just ask your Primary Care Physician? See what I mean? That's why my strongest recommendation would be to at least consult with the two I mentioned, and if you prefer staying local, have someone in your area perform what advice was given to you. You may have to pay for the consultation but it's a small price to pay to ensure your situation doesn't worsen.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream