• Page:

TOPIC: Prepping for first round of PMMA

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 5 months ago #1308709794

• Mindmaniac
  • Mindmaniac's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
First off, thank you to everyone on this forum for all the back logs of great information and progress reports to pour over. Up until a few months ago, I had no idea there were, esthetic, functional, and safe ways to permanently enhance Girth. I’ve spent over 10 years on and off of manual PE with success along the way, but still no where near my goals. After seeing a post from a member here, on Reddit forum on his results with PMMA I was blown away. While I have no doubts manual PE could eventually get me to my goals, dedicating an hour daily to PE and wearing awkward devices throughout the day can be difficult while raising a family, working full time, and getting physical exercise in. With most things, I’m excited anytime I can exchange money for time, which is such a limited resource. I know this surgery is not without risk, but neither is manual PE. After years without major incident I recently had a pumping/vacuum stretching incident that resulted in two large blisters that have been healing for over the past 3 weeks and are likely to leave some permanent scarring.
After researching the multiple clinics and getting in contact with a few of them, I’ve decided to go ahead and schedule surgery with Dr. Morales at Avanti mainly due to the plethora of positive reviews and years of expertise she has and history with Dr. C. I’m due for surgery in a few more weeks and wanted to see if anyone would share what I could be doing in the coming weeks to prep for the best results?
Knowing that retraction can be an issue afterwards, would it be advisable to get Botox injected a few weeks prior?
Also, what methods have you used to increase collagen production following the surgery? I currently use a red light panel 15 minutes daily, and take the following supplements (zinc, magnesium, Vit D, Vit K, men’s multivitamin, B12, collagen, and L-Citrulline). I also lift weights 3x weekly, and perform low intensity cardio on the non-lifting days.
I’ll be documenting my progress in the right forum as the time get’s closer, along with how I prepared.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 5 months ago #1308709797

Was that someone on Reddit me? You can PM me. I make one post on there or comment and I get hoardes messages.

You don't have to do anything to prepare. And I wouldn't go and get Botox etc. Avoiding retraction is only a concern while the carrier is being absorbed (approx first 72 hours from what I recall). They'll give you a stretcher or a weight Hanger for during this time. The best thing you can do to prepare is just try to make sure you have that time off to keep it stretched and massage. That's about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mindmaniac

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709822

• Mindmaniac
I can’t find the post anymore, but I believe it had trucker in the username. Thanks for the advice, before undertaking such a permanent decision.
What are Dr Cs opinion on pumping post procedure?

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709826

Mindmaniac wrote: I can’t find the post anymore, but I believe it had trucker in the username. Thanks for the advice, before undertaking such a permanent decision.
What are Dr Cs opinion on pumping post procedure?

Cool that you decided to do it. I think your reasoning is sound, plus I don't feel as if you can get the same gains with manual PE.

As far as pumping, Avanti recommends extremely light pumping a couple of times per day after the carrier absorbs. But they will tell you all of this in your aftercare instructions.

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709853

• Mindmaniac
After the carrier absorbs? Should I plan on bringing a pump with me, or does the absorption take weeks to fully absorb?

Prepping for first round of PMMA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709961

Are you getting the Utmost package? If so, it comes with Phallox which is basically Botox in your Dick to help combat retraction. It also comes with Scrotox.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream