PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Under filled base, adding filler to fill in base

Under filled base, adding filler to fill in base 10 months 1 week ago #1308712805

Anyone need to go back to fill in base. My result is very even and esthetic except for the very base and a bit less on one side of my base.

Anyone who has had this?

When you got next round of filler what procedure did they use?

Did the result feel smooth and in one piece with the rest of the filler?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Under filled base, adding filler to fill in base 10 months 1 week ago #1308712807

Whynotttttt wrote: Anyone need to go back to fill in base. My result is very even and esthetic except for the very base and a bit less on one side of my base.

Anyone who has had this?

When you got next round of filler what procedure did they use?

Did the result feel smooth and in one piece with the rest of the filler?

I had a slightly underfilled base which was later corrected in subsequent rounds. You really can't tell afterwards, the shaft will ultimately feel smooth and the same as "one piece" up and down. The procedure is the same, except they focus more of their injection efforts around the base so more of the volume is deposited there.

I'll use this posting opportunity to remind readers that Dermal Filler injections almost inevitably require follow-up rounds for touch-up (and possibly additional Girth). No matter how experienced & skilled the injector is, there will always be a degree of uncertainty with how your body's foreign body response will ultimately pan out. Of course, an experienced & skilled injector will also reduce the likelihood of poor aesthetics, nodules, etc, which is why you should only trust your one & only manhood to qualified practitioners.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Under filled base, adding filler to fill in base 10 months 1 week ago #1308712828

Cool, thanks sceptical.

I figured it would end up one piece but was curious.

I’m happy with the my results and it looks great. Most of the issue is caused by me loosing a ton of weight and therefore the fat pad around the base. The practitioners did a great job.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream