PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713475

Hi,

I don’t post really but wanted to reach out. I don’t want to make any assumptions; obviously I don’t know you or your wife, but I’ve always had a very open dialogue with my partners and I have a medical background (though I’m not a physician and nothing said should be construed as medical advice). With regard to foreplay, there is an exercise you can help guide her through that I’ve found can help prevent pelvic pain in women during sex when it is due wholly or in part to a tense pelvic floor. You gotta have her full knowledge and cooperation though obviously, and a little “warm up” can help especially because typically the emotional connection helps facilitate relaxation. When ready you insert one or two fingers inside her vagina (two fingers only if it is not uncomfortable, start with one) and orient the pad of your finger towards the back wall. You should feel the tension in the perineal tissue. Now you have her kegel on your finger and relax. As she kegels, just relax your hand and don’t oppose any pressure. As she relaxes, gently help her relax her pelvic floor with some pressure oriented posteriorly and inferiorly— do not force anything or cause pain. Repeat at least several times if everything goes well and obviously keep checking with her for feedback. In my experience this will help her relax the pelvic musculature and it will be easier to accommodate your larger Girth.

Idk if this helps or not but best of luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713530

• Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Thanks @srogers and @yepyupyap . No updates as of today, but the positive is that we're back to being emotionally connected. Life is just life-ing right now and there's a lot going on for us personally - nothing about this specifically, just emotional/personal events. I did however release some of that stress last week and I don't think I've ever gone 4+ weeks without masturbating or sex. I blew a really huge load, in fact I came twice and it was so much, I was almost worried! But overall, she's much better now, just waiting for the moment to arrive. And I'll definitely take your advice @yepyupyap ; we normally start foreplay with some finger vagina inserts when there's time. On the plus side, she's snuck a few looks after showers and although she hasn't commented, she's stared longer than usual lol.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713540

If she's staring longer than usual, that's when you tell her to get in! B)

Although I know you guys are still work on the adjustment and all, but sometimes spontaneous occasions like those may provide the kind of arousal necessary to give it another shot. Then again you two will have it figured out either way, fortunately women can accommodate over time.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713560

srogers wrote: Hey man - I’ve enjoyed reading your stories and sympathize with your predicament. Getting GE is primarily exciting for the increased sexual performance. If my partner didn’t enjoy my Dick it would be devastating. That said - you got to take a pause here and let things settle, including your wife who is also likely reacting emotionally bc she is afraid she won’t enjoy sex with you. Both of you have just made a big change and now need to collect data and calmly asses. My advice is give it 6 months before doing anything. Again - we don’t know each other and I’m just an internet stranger but it seems to me (independent 3rd party) that you are moving WAY too fast.

You’ve made a big decision and there is no harm in letting it ride for a little while you survey the situation. You can always do something tomorrow but you can’t take back yesterday.

Be well.

Very well said.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713648

• Odouble
Ok, the day (or night I should say) finally arrived. And it went......okay. lol. The good thing was, I had no problem getting in. I mean, it was definitely tight and I didn't go all the way in at first out of caution. Not that I always start going too deep. We definitely warmed up beforehand with lots of foreplay and lube. But it wasn't anything like "eyes rolling back to her head" kind of thing. I definitely fingered her to relax her pelvis and stimulated her g-spot. When it was time to enter, I started slow and then created a smooth motion. One thing I wasn't sure of was if she would climax sooner than usual. For some reason, I thought maybe she would, given a lot of guys' stories on here. But that wasn't my case. Overall, we climaxed together after helping her with stimulation to her g-spot along with penetration.

Overall, I know that it was kind of an awkward experience given that it's been about 2 months since we had sex, so I know part of it was jitters and not knowing what to expect with the new size. We also didn't last as long as we usually do. But I think that's because of the changes and pressure.

Honestly, looking back, I guess I was trippin. I did the math and the gain is only about 14% going from 5.2 to 5.9. I know it sounds small, but when you go from gripping your shaft to not being able to close the grip, that's significant in my eyes. And the Flaccid hang is really impressive. I mean, I have a bulge now, so that's a big bump in confidence. If I do decide to go back, it would be to address the "shelf", which is the gap created by the filler/implant because it's definitely pronounced both from looking down and from below. You can definitely tell I've had work done. Not that I'm out with other females. But still, I kind of want my piece to look more natural without gaps.

Anyways, I look forward to really testing it out again and getting back to a healthy sex life. I'll see if I start doing some light pumping in the future and see how that goes. But for sure, I'm taking it slower moving forward with things. Thanks fellas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, ou812

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713659

Glad it worked out for you brother !

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713661

Happy Ending!

And am curious about more updates eg a month from now

I have to say my girl said first she hurts a bit when i put it fast in (we have a bdsm thing going, her liking pain), but now i imagine putting it in fast and deep doesn't even hurt her anymore a little, which is unfortunate for our bdsm play (i am 5.5)

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713676

Odouble wrote: Honestly, looking back, I guess I was trippin. I did the math and the gain is only about 14% going from 5.2 to 5.9. I know it sounds small, but when you go from gripping your shaft to not being able to close the grip, that's significant in my eyes. And the flaccid hang is really impressive. I mean, I have a bulge now, so that's a big bump in confidence.

I always bring this up, and it seems like most people who aren't mathematicians or plumbers don't appreciate how much significance there is to the width, heft, and volume to the shaft when increased even fractions of an inch in circumference. I didn't even know until I got work done, and it was shocking to see what a whole inch did to transform not only my unit, but my confidence. If a random man 4.5" - 4.8" erect girth pre-op, he's almost certainly guaranteed to be wearing Magnums after even just one round.

As for the bulge, I find it to be the best "persisting" benefit of these procedures -- because when you're not having sex, you know that at any given moment you may have someone take a glance, leaving much to their imagination B) :evil: :lol:

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713686

• Odouble
It literally was a happy ending @Dream lol. And same for us, it’s not exactly a bdsm thing but there’s a little excitement for sure when I go deeper and harder, I could sense the rush it brings her (and joy) when I’m thrusting away with no slowdown in sight. But now I have to ease into that until she likely gets used to it. At that point, I’m not sure if I would go back for another full round but I really want to deal with the shelf. It’s almost as if you could see what girth i was before and after visually. And it’s annoying me more than I care to want to give it attention.

And you’re right @Skeptical_One I know for sure she’s secretly eyeing my bulge too and that’s a turn on. I can see why some guys on here decide to go back for more, especially with supportive partners. If I do, it would be until next year and to see if I could achieve both resolving the shelf and using any left overs to apply to the shaft.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 8 months 1 week ago #1308713690

For what it’s worth, after she was sure she wasn’t hurting me, my wife had a tough time walking my me in the house without copping a feel, has handed another level to our general teasing and friskyness as I can’t walk by her without giving her a little swat on the ass.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714327

You will be fine. Giving birth is like driving a ups truck through an inner tube. She will adjust.

After my two treatments with Dr C, I ended up at 6.5 mid and 7 Girth at the base. She adjusted just fine. Much better sex actually, tight, but VERY doable.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714334

Yes ! Girth matters as Dr C wrote . I went from 5.5 + to 7.5+ , but a small amount if that is fluid ( lymph nodes blocking ). At the base it’s 8+ . Kind of looks like a Christmas tree .

I’ve never had any problems w/sex .. my experience is really is that there is no limit to thickness , but don’t be too long .

There is collateral damage later , but they say it’s def worth it

Last edit: by Dthom.

Buyers Remorse/ Too great of gains 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714344

• Odouble
Yeah, I think we're fine now. She has adjusted. It just wasn't the "oh oh orgasm" response I read so much about on here. But I think it's because we were more scared than anything. We've done it a few more times since and it feels pretty much the same. I really want to address the "shelf" gap area and am torn between a full round or touch up. But more than anything, I would consult this with wifey beforehand, that's for sure. I lean towards a full round in hopes that they might also be able to help fill that gap, but I've read a lot of folks on here mention that this shelf area is where I might expect imperfections/nodules form, and then I'm forced to have to go another round in the future to correct/cover-up with more filler. On the plus side, I know I'd be thicker. I continue to edge and measure and I'm still at 5.9 inches at the middle, so I'm good right now. But there is definitely a part of me that is curious to see if I could gain another .75 inches to be at 6.5 in the middle and what experience that would have on our sex life.
Congrats @Dthom on being at 7.5, that's super thick!! And congrats @dstern22 at 6.5. Maybe I'll be at your range next year. I'll wait and see.

Last edit: by Odouble.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream