PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1"

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713559

Hi all, I really need to know the answer to this question. I have a scrotal webbing that when Erect is barely noticeable at the base of the penis shaft. When completely Flaccid though if I stretch my glans (1) and the scrotal skin from the very bottom (2) and stretch in opposite directions from each of the 2 forementioned parts of my body, there is actually a 'sail' effect.

I remembered when I had my circumsiecion in February 2023, the scrotal web caused me problems for a few months, now after so many months have passed it's not really a problem the skin has adjusted.

Here is the issue though, I am about to have alloderm engraftment to increase my Girth in my shaft. Will this mean that I will have to have this scrotal webbing corrected to avoid issue with the said 'Sail effect of the scrotal web' ? As obviously the Girth I will add will be permanent, so I am not sure if my skin will adjust again... or if the scrotal webbing will cause me problems.

This is kind of urgent because I really don't want to have surgery that I don't need just out of fear of what could happen.

Anyone who has had alloderm, fillers, fat transfer who was in a similar predicament would know! Or obviously a doctor would be a great answer to my question. Thank you!

I added 2 pictures 1 Flaccid and 1 at about 85% - 90% Erection (bit hard to be fully hard fumbling with my phone taking pictures) Hence the need to support the glans. I think they show the situation quite accurately though. The main thing to notice though is that in the Flaccid the scrotum is more relaxed (saggy) but in the Erect photo the scotum is more contracted. That's what makes things even more confusing for me.

Edit: added a 100% Erect left side photo too just incase anyone asked for it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733. Reason: Just adding more info

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713561

It's hard to say but I'd consider your webbing mild, but admittedly enough extra skin that could justify it's Removal. There is simply not enough information on members who have reported anything regarding their scrotal webbing coming post-op from a graft surgery. How it could affect your situation would be pure speculation, and your best bet would be to get the advice of your performing surgeon on this one.

That all said, if you are going to enhance your penis aesthetically, why not also get the webbing removed? Why even chance exacerbating your enhancement, ultimately requiring additional surgery because of it?

I know both Dr. Liu and Dr. Solomon (who perform Alloderm) also perform scrotal webbing, and may even be able to combine both procedures on the same day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bicboyanaconda733

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713562

Thanks SO for your advice, I think your speaking a a lot of sense. I just have to rely on the doctors opinion who is going to do my procedure.

I am just getting a bit of the last second jitters at the moment. I am literally flying to South Korea to proud Urology tonight, I am going to have the procedure done on Monday morning!

I am so excited, can't wait to meet James and Dr Lee :) I will be the first ever to go there on this lovely website PhalloBoards ! After years of lurking around here.

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713564

bicboyanaconda733 wrote: Thanks SO for your advice, I think your speaking a a lot of sense. I just have to rely on the doctors opinion who is going to do my procedure.

I am just getting a bit of the last second jitters at the moment. I am literally flying to South Korea to proud Urology tonight, I am going to have the procedure done on Monday morning!

I am so excited, can't wait to meet James and Dr Lee :) I will be the first ever to go there on this lovely website PhalloBoards ! After years of lurking around here.

They have been fantastic. They have a great YouTube Channel that's highly informative & visual, unfortunately most of it not in English (this is something they are going to expand on in the future).

The fact that they have 3 Urologists with different specializations (example: one might be more size-oriented while another might deal more with curvature or erectile dysfunction and so on) means it brings 3 minds to the table when crafting & refining surgical procedures. No other Sponsor has that level of professional collaboration, and that's what really made them stand out to me personally.

Although I don't know off the top of my head, I'm 99.9% sure they could handle/provide scrotal webbing, considering the fact that the other procedures they offer are considerably more sophisticated.

They are also very willing to engage the Community -- they've already submitted a number of FAQ's and if Members want, they can submit questions to their Forum Section , which also includes one of the most vast (free) photo galleries among all my Sponsors.

Lastly, through other means and back-channels (because of language barriers), I've come to learn that they are indeed respected, and are a relatively busy Clinic, which is usually a good indicator you'll be in good hands. I hope you choose to Progress Report when it is all said & done!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bicboyanaconda733

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713568

Your really are incredible mate, thank you so much. It means a lot to me you said this to me.

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713594

I have done the procedure, I feel quite happy at the moment and not in pain. I will start describing everything once I get home. But for the time being I feel happy with how things went. I just need rest and to get back home safe and I'll get the progress report started to share with everyone. I don't want to rush this. Because I literally waited years to go through with Girth enhancement. I will say this though, I didn't meet James, I met a very nice young man called Jules. He was incredibly nice and caring/informative. I could easily call this guy my friend. He was super that's how much I liked him, with me every...step...of the way! The only thing he didn't do was hold my hand haha! I'm a grown man after all ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 1 week ago #1308713645

When there is scrotal webbing Girth enhancement should NOT be done with injection of fillers because the filler can migrate into the scrotal webbing causing deformity in this area and very often the filler has to be surgically removed. However, the Girth enhancement can be safely done by insertion of alloderm. If so, the alloderm insertion can be done through the scrotal webbing correction incision as well thus achieving both goals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacVette07, bicboyanaconda733

Does mild-moderate scrotal webbing get exacerbated by girth enhancement 1" 8 months 1 week ago #1308713665

Thank you for taking the time to inform me about this, I had the procedure and it has being going well, I went to south korea to Proud Urology, I have even started a journey journal ( phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...a-proud-urology.html in the General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion with many pictures. I did not end up having scrotal webbing surgery after all, because the surgeon didn't feel it was necessary. The web was mild enough to be filled in my by the girth increase.
The graft used was called MegaDerm® 5 x 8 cm dermal graft. There was mention of using 6cc's of MegaFill® on top of the MegaDerm®. Its quite high in viscosity and mainly targeted in a particular areas to smooth out any potential edges if any.
My penis was wrapped up with a compressive style wrap along with a compression bandage net immediately after the procedure was completed. So it was a snug fit, I feel no issue with migration honestly. I have a very solid result, the base is immaculate.

The only flaw I have was the surgeon who did my circumsiecion in Cyprus where I live currently, he left too much forkeskin because he was concerned about my unusually long erect length compared to my flaccid size. I think everything will be ok though. I have been given a bag full of supplies and instructed to take antibiotics/stomach pills and some painkillers for a month, also the compression bandage I will change daily by my self continuously for a month.

I am 5 days in, it has be hard to get enough sleep because I keep waking up in the night with erections, but it is what is.... no pain no gain as they say! :)

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream