• Page:

TOPIC: HA next month - Uncut advise

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713991

• John1982
  • John1982's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi lads, been on here for a few years now and finally booked for 15ml HA next month. I will do a progress report after my appointment, but for now i’m just after some advice.

This is more aimed at those who are uncut. Migration to base can be a problem and also to the Foreskin, which I’m guessing is going to be a bit a of balancing act so to speak. How did you combat this?

I’ve been through many of the HA threads and find lads saying that sometimes it feels like its moving independently, is this an uncut problem or does this happen in the cut to?

These are really my only concerns right now. If anyone can give me some other pointers they wish they knew before i would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714023

• Damo85
Hey man. Uc here and was also really worried due to all the comments. Where are you going ? Mine went so well and I’m so happy. No problems what so ever. If you search for my posts you’ll find my pics. Dm me if you need more info…

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714032

I was in the same boat .But after seeing tone's of reviews HA fillers I thought it wasn't a good solution for me . Reasons being would be the cost of repeating it and touch ups . And it's known to be soft or padded . My plan is to get cut and do PMMA .

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714033

John1982 wrote: Hi lads, been on here for a few years now and finally booked for 15ml HA next month. I will do a progress report after my appointment, but for now i’m just after some advice.

This is more aimed at those who are uncut. Migration to base can be a problem and also to the Foreskin, which I’m guessing is going to be a bit a of balancing act so to speak. How did you combat this?

I’ve been through many of the HA threads and find lads saying that sometimes it feels like its moving independently, is this an uncut problem or does this happen in the cut to?

These are really my only concerns right now. If anyone can give me some other pointers they wish they knew before i would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

By and large, what you describe seems to be an uncut-problem. Circumcised men don't seem to report that type of mobility with the skin & filler combination.

I will also repeat what I've said in many other threads because it is important that all UC men see this:

Uncircumcised men CAN have satisfactory results via dermal fillers, however, due to the nature of being uncircumcised, are at a higher degree of risk when it comes to aesthetic irregularities. Furthermore, these aesthetic issues are more challenging to resolve when compared to more common aesthetic issues like nodules, which are quite easy to fix. Fortunately, these are aesthetic "risks" alone, there is no danger to the health or function of your actual penis.

The most common issue is coined the "accordion effect" which is aptly named to describe the bunching up of the skin (which can range in severity from hardly noticeable to requiring intervention/correction).

The three longest active Sponsors on the forums have confirmed they see this trend as well (how uncut men deal with aesthetic issues at a notably higher rate), and this is quite important to hear or read. This is because between the 3 of them, the sample size of their patients combined is very scientifically sufficient to be conclusive in this regard. Granted, I don't have hard numbers or stats, but I see no reason for all 3 Clinics to exaggerate this matter. As far as I remember, 2 of the 3 Clinics strongly recommend Circumcision or otherwise require you to sign a waiver, and the remaining 3rd Clinic refuses to do Girth injections for uncircumcised men period.

This does not mean other Clinics (Sponsors or non-Sponsors) are unethical for choosing to offer Girth injections to uncircumcised men, since aesthetic risks are inherent in all cosmetic procedures. It would be unethical if what they offered dealt with an unacceptably high rate of REAL complications like tissue damage or impotence and so on. I believe it's just that every Clinic has their own risk-threshold with respect to their position with taking on uncircumcised patients, a lot of these policies are purely discretional.

Furthermore, the filler product or brand, nor the skill or experience of the Doctor will necessarily eliminate this inherent risk, it's a purely anatomical matter that can only be eliminated by an adult Circumcision. That said, if you wish to remain uncut then seek out only the very best, because while a great Doctor may not eliminate the risk of an accordion effect, they can still ensure you'll get the best results possible regardless, even more so if all goes well and you experience no irregularities at all.

I understand this can be a sensitive subject for some UC guys, so I will say that if you wish to move forward with dermal fillers, these are my personal recommendations based on member feedback from the forums as well as my discussions with physicians:

(1) Seek out an adult Circumcision style (high, low, loose, tight) based on what your performing Physician recommends;

(2) Decline Circumcision and accept that there are elevated risks for aesthetic issues. Temporary fillers (like HA) over permanent or semi-permanent options (like PMMA and Ellanse respectively), injected in low volumes over multiple rounds so that you can identify problem areas quickly, with HA being reversible (and temporary, meaning if you opt not to have it dissolved, it will not last much longer than 2 years maximum).

I should point out that while I suggested HA over PMMA, doesn't mean PMMA can't also be performed if done so at very low volumes, built up incrementally. It's just that PMMA's permanence can prove a bit more challenging is all, and HA is seemingly superior for uncut men in this regard. And that shows you I'm willing to be impartial here, do you think the PhalloBoards Sponsors who primarily inject PMMA as their go-to filler would be thrilled that I'm conceding thiis?

This PSA wasn't meant to alarm uncut guys from pursuing these procedures, and if these aesthetic issues do arise, they aren't the end of the world and certainly don't involve issues that stem from condemned topics like silicone oil or rigid implants. Despite saying uncut aesthetic issues are more challenging to correct, doesn't imply that they are impossible. And also, if these aesthetic issues arise they sometimes they vary in severity, so you might find that it doesn't bother you much if it's a minor thing.

This PSA was not meant to convince uncut men that they must undergo Circumcision, especially for those who are opposed or uncomfortable with the idea. Nor was this PSA aimed at convincing men who are uncircumcised that they are poor candidates for Girth enhancement, but rather "not optimal or ideal." It is what it is and it's my responsibility as host & moderator of the general discussion to emphasize these talking points, and I hope it helps.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714040

• Damo85
Instead of going down that extreme path why don’t you try a small amount of reverseaable HA and see how your penis takes it? Where are you based ?

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 1 week ago #1308714083

• Moses
  • Thank you received: 4
Same here. I ended with a doctor who wouldn’t do more than 4 units at once. Each unit was 1.25, I wanted more, but I think I’m kind of glad I did it this way. So far I have gotten a total of 8 units. 2 visits spread apart more than a year. I used to be closer to 7” Erect length, but now I’m a little older and have more weight, so I’m at 6” EL - I bring that up because when I got the first 4 units, it was more towards the base. Which wasn’t ideal since it did bunch up instead of go into the vagina during sex. To alleviate this, I used a condom to kind of help it stay more forward. Which was great for her, but my sensitivity was decreased. Ideally I would have gone right back in for the next 4 units as soon as I was ready. Instead I waited a year. The plan was to stack and settle. First at the base, then in the middle and then towards the top. I just couldn’t make it so I finally just got the middle done. It’s crazy. I can’t fit into a paper towel roll. I would say initially before any PE, I was about 4.75” EG. currently I can reach up to 5.5” EG or maybe even a tad more. I have two remaining units left in the package that I bought, and i am hoping to get those under the sensitive part of the skin below the head. I really don’t think I need much more. Aesthetically, it can look a little funny depending. But I am married and told the doctor it doesn’t have look perfect, just functionally bigger. Again, if I was longer, like maybe 8” EL - then maybe instead of 3 visits, maybe it would take 4. Also, I worked the filler immediately after, and that goes against what the doctor suggests. He suggests wearing a sleeve for two weeks to help settle the filler. After I worked it really well and tried moving it here and there, it came out really well and honestly I felt like I didn’t need the sleeve anymore. I wore it about 5 days and it’s been good. But follow the advice of your doctor, I just went against it because this was my second visit and i kind of already knew what to do.

Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

HA next month - Uncut advise 7 months 1 week ago #1308714100

Hey there. Did you get any accordion effect? How does it look when pulling back the Foreskin? I saw your post. Great result!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream