• Page:

TOPIC: Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714106

• oysters
  • oysters's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys, after reading for hours looking for the best solutions for uncut guys, I came across a post talking about Dr Molina in Spain. I have researched on him and found out about the ''Acellular dermal matrix'' which looks quite promising. The results are amazing and are just the best results Ive seen so far all enlargement techniques combined. I know many surgeons around the world use this technique when performing a surgery for peyronie's disease and always wondered why they don't use that as an enlargement technic but here we are. It looks similar if not the same to the korean clinic.

Did any of you have this procedure done ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714107

Where are you seeing these results? I can't seem to find them

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714111

• oysters
I saw it on there website, bottom of the page. I asked for the price, they told me the price, but then told me they don't do this procedure anymore and they wouldnt mention a reason.

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714112

oysters wrote: Hey guys, after reading for hours looking for the best solutions for uncut guys, I came across a post talking about Dr Molina in Spain. I have researched on him and found out about the ''Acellular dermal matrix'' which looks quite promising. The results are amazing and are just the best results Ive seen so far all enlargement techniques combined. I know many surgeons around the world use this technique when performing a surgery for peyronie's disease and always wondered why they don't use that as an enlargement technic but here we are. It looks similar if not the same to the korean clinic.

Did any of you have this procedure done ?

An Acellular Dermal Matrix is the technical term for brands like Alloderm and Surgimend, as well Proud Urology's (South Korea) version called Megaderm. You can do a search with terms like "Alloderm", "Surgimend," and "Dermal Grafts." Alternatively, you can check out the first few pages of the Progress Report Section where some of this topic is trending.

They act like tissue scaffolds, typically derived from human or animal cadaver that will induce collagen and vascularization. When performed by an experienced Plastic Surgeon (who knows NOT to go overboard with the implant, this is a great "one & done surgery, with the only trade-off (vs non-surgical procedures) being a longer downtime recovery. However, this method has been vastly refined & improved, with men reporting higher rate of satisfaction & efficacy than before.

Anytime you see me type "dermal graft surgery", I'm almost always referring to Acellular Dermal Matrixes. There is a (more border-line obsolete & archaic) version of dermal grafts, and I'll be sure to clarify if that's what I meant.

I cannot vouch for the Spanish Doctor, but I would try and see if you can review his medical background , patient ratings, and so on (Many browsers have instant-translation options). If you do go with him, then please do share with the forum. If you are open to travel, I know two very credible physicians in California (Dr. Victor Liu and Dr. Mark Solomon), as well as Proud Urology in South Korea. All three Clinics offer dermal graft matrices.

Here are some Sponsor-related Videos on Acellular Derma Matrices:

Dr. Solomon

Dr. Victor Liu - TIME STAMP 2:45-3:15

Proud Urology

Good luck!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714117

• oysters
@Skeptical_One thanks for your answer. that is in fact what he was offering but on his videos there was no degloving involved. That being said he apparently does not perform that surgery anymore. Also, I did not find other surgeon that offers it without circumcision...

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714120

oysters wrote: @Skeptical_One thanks for your answer. that is in fact what he was offering but on his videos there was no degloving involved. That being said he apparently does not perform that surgery anymore. Also, I did not find other surgeon that offers it without circumcision...

Insertion or implantation can be done in different ways, I've seen videos of both in the past. My guess is those who create an incision above the base of the penis to insert the graft or implant do so to limit the invasiveness of the procedure (thus a more efficient, cleaner procedure with presumably less risk of complication). The de-gloving has the opposite advantages (longer procedure, considerably more invasive and likely more susceptible to the risks of complications), however gives the surgeon far more access in ensuring the implant or graft is sutured as perfectly/aesthetically as possible.

I suspect the de-gloving is less common in cosmetic phalloplasty nowadays and more common in penile repair/reconstruction. With respect to penis enlargement, I suspect the method/incision of grafting/implantation is a just a matter of the Surgeon's preference.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr Molina Acellular dermal matrix technique 7 months 1 week ago #1308714126

• oysters
Thanks for the information. For this procedure I really do not understand why men have to be Circumcised... I hope I can find a surgeon that is willing to do it or have positive experience with uncircumcised penis. If you know something about it let me know.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream