PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Got HA filler in Toronto today on top of penile implant and 3 rounds of PMMA

Got HA filler in Toronto today on top of penile implant and 3 rounds of PMMA 7 months 12 hours ago #1308714246

After completing 3 months post-implant surgery..it was finally time to work on some more Girth. Goal is to reach 6 inches girthwise.

Today met Dr.Seit in Toronto.Very professional and nice clinic.Rejuuv Medi Spa is located in Yonge Street, they have a second location too.
He has already done HA fillers on guys with implants, so that was a relief.Revanesse was the HA filler used.

The nurse provided me the numbing cream and disposable underwear, and waited for the cream to do its job. Dr.Seit uses a blunt canula ..just one needle hole on the skin and the rest is manipulating the canula. I saw the whole process all along since was in an upright position. Very open and candid conversations during the process.

Before starting Dr.Seit was a bit skeptical of my earlier fillers might make it difficult to inject if fibrosis is encountered. Luckily he didn't have any issues and managed to inject 6 syringes of Revanse( 1.2 ml each) into the shaft only. Mostly the top part since the implant has made it flatter. Also corrected minor dents I have.

He will see me in 2 weeks just to make sure things are ok.

Will post pictures once the swelling goes down...to get accurate Girth data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Aviator1117.

Got HA filler in Toronto today on top of penile implant and 3 rounds of PMMA 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714249

Seit is a great guy. Good for you! Hope it all works out well.

Got HA filler in Toronto today on top of penile implant and 3 rounds of PMMA 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714250

Thanks. yes he was great.

Planning to get some more on the follow-up visit.

Got HA filler in Toronto today on top of penile implant and 3 rounds of PMMA 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714402

On the two-week mark met Dr.Seit for follow-up.
Decided to go for 1 ml on the glans and 3 ml on the base.

The swelling in round 2 is way less than round 1.
Hoping to use it in the next few days.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream