• Page:

TOPIC: PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714421

• Mr.nobody
  • Mr.nobody's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello guys, I'm a long-time lurker and this is my first post on the forum.

I've been doing PE for several years now trying to gain Girth with different methods, but unfortunately, nothing worked for me. My current measurements are around 6 x 4.5, and the plan is as follows:

1. Switch to a length-oriented routine with APEX extender and get to around 7 - 7.5 length range within 12-18 months.
2. Get PMMA for Girth afterward, and hopefully get in the 5.75-6 Girth range. My ideal end goal is 7.5x6, however, I want to retain some of the aesthetics and not end up with a Frankenstein-looking Dick lol - the smallest I'd be satisfied with is 7x5.5, the bigger the better.

My question is - Do you think it is possible to go from 4.5 to 6 Girth with PMMA at around 7'+ length without sacrificing the aesthetics too much? I've read that the safe amount of PMMA in that regard is around 25%-30% of your current size which would put me at around 5.6-5.8 end result... Close enough, but I'd still prefer it to be 6.

What are your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714422

Lots of variables but typically once there's more than a 1.5" variance from the shaft to the glans it starts to look less and less proportionate/dwarfs it.

Dig back and find user Sizemic's thread. I think his starting dimensions were close to yours and although he now has an ultra large result, he very clearly documented each stage and you can see what he looked like around your end goal.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714423

• Mr.nobody
  • Mr.nobody's Avatar Topic Author
I'll definitely check those threads out. The good thing about vacuum extending is that using a larger cup can increase the Girth of your glans whilst gaining length so I hope that will be the case with me.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714431

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Loverofpmma on T witter - posts pictures around PMMA enhancement. Check for information
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 4 months 1 week ago #1308715139

The Holiday Seasons have begun so getting responses as of late will be tricky, but I was able to get Dr. Nanda of Jiva Med Spa to provide his response to this inquiry, which was quite gracious given the timing :) He says:

In my opinion, this could be achieved with 2-3 rounds of male enhancement. At our clinical practice, individuals seeking male enhancement typically achieve an average increase of 0.5-1 inch in length and 0.5-1.5 inches in girth through a single session of 9cc of Bellafill. Should a person desire further augmentation beyond the initial treatment, additional sessions can be done to attain their desired length or girth. We have successfully assisted numerous patients aiming for gains of 1-3 inches in girth and or length, employing a series of sessions to optimize results and help them reach their goals.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 4 months 1 week ago #1308715141

• Ptbnl03
  • Thank you received: 3
I’m curious how that much gain in length is achieved through a Girth procedure…
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther, Razor350

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 4 months 1 week ago #1308715145

Ptbnl03 wrote: I’m curious how that much gain in length is achieved through a Girth procedure…

None. However some may see a small improvement in Flaccid length due to the filler prohibiting some retraction.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308715402

• Joal106
Not sure you can expect length on Benifill in the Erect state. In the Flaccid state I gained 1 Inch maybe 1.25 inches which it looks great but I am only the same or slightly less in the Erect state which is a major bummer. Was expecting both and thought that what I was told. I have had two rounds of Beifill 9cc's first round and 8 cc's second round. Mila at Java is the best and I do recommend the procedure and Java. The Girth gains are great and it looks impressive.

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 3 months 1 week ago #1308715428

• jick975
I am currently sitting around 0.5 Inch gain in Girth from my Bellafill procedure, and can confirm this also added around 0.5 inches in Flaccid length hang which is a huge aesthetic benefit from my perspective. I am not Turtling nearly as often and when I do it’s less. I am only 2 weeks out though so this all may change, but so far I’m super happy with the results from Rupeka.

Last edit: by jick975. Reason: Spelling mobile

PMMA Aesthetics/Size Ratio 3 months 1 week ago #1308715436

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey @Mr.nobody have you started wearing the Apex Extender since you first posted? How is this version different from the Phallosan and have you noticed any gains since starting? I hear that most folks who try the extender don't have luck in permanent length gains. There's only a few handful of guys who do experience actual gains and it seems like the general response is that every body varies (because of how much penis you have within you).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream