TOPIC: Alloderm After HA injection

Alloderm After HA injection 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714620

• Bigmster
  • Bigmster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,
I am wondering whether previous HA filler is a contraindication for surgical enhancement, like Alloderm? If yes, there is apparently no recommended permanent enhancement option for uncircumcised men. My Volux injection has softened after a year to a degree I don’t like and I am looking for alternatives. From what I have read, people are advocating against Ellanse and a Circumcision is not an option for me. Thanks for the advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alloderm After HA injection 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714637

Bigmster wrote: Hi,
I am wondering whether previous HA filler is a contraindication for surgical enhancement, like Alloderm?

Completely at the discretion of the Surgeon. *Note* - the term Surgimend found below is basically like Alloderm, and I believe Alloderm is what they are primarily using now.

Bay Area Penis Enlargement (Dr. Victor Liu) says the following in his FAQ:
(Q5.) If I had other treatments for penile enlargement (fat injections, Penuma, Surgimend, etc.) and am not happy with it, can I have still get filler injections?

Dr. Liu's Answer:
Generally, filler injection after a person had surgical insertion of Penuma or Surgimend for penis augmentation is safe and do-able. However, it is not advisable to do surgical insertion after the person had filler injection because of the adhesions resulting from the surgery making it very difficult and even unsafe to perform. One of the problem with Penuma is that it is firm and sometimes it is palpable on the skin surface and does not look natural. One way to treat this would be with filler injection.
Some patients had fat injection for Girth enlargement and complain that the penis feels too soft and look uneven. This is a common problem with fat injection because some of the fat may be absorbed unevenly and of-course fat feels soft. This can be improved by injecting filler intradermally (inside the skin) to give a "shell" and also inject sub-dermally (underneath the skin) to even out.
It is best to see and be examined by the treating surgeon before a final decision on what is best for you.

Dr. Solomon says the following in his FAQ:
(11c) Is it possible to undergo surgical augmentation (e.g. Surgimend, and/or lengthening) even if prior work has been performed on the penis, namely dermal fillers?

Dr. Solomon's Answer:
It is possible to perform grafting after prior procedures have been performed. However, the risk of complications is increased after prior procedures. Prior procedures, both surgical and non-surgical (such as fillers or fat grafts) will disrupt normal blood supply to the skin and make healing more challenging for the patient, with increased risks of wound breakdown and infection, among other things.

The only two I'd recommend consulting with on this specificity of your question.

Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Alloderm After HA injection 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714644

• Bigmster
  • Bigmster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank you for researching this for me! I’ve read the FAQ on Dr Liu’s site and thought someone could elaborate on it, as HA is said to be reversible. Apparently, this is not the case to the full extent and everyone considering surgery should know that in advance.
All aspects considered (financial, risk, longevity, ability to correct), a hard HA like Volux still seems to be the best option in my case.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream