PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 day ago #1308714803

• Mantas
  • Mantas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

Thank you for the detailed and informative response. It provided valuable insights into the complexities of filler procedures for uncircumcised individuals like myself. Based on your explanation, I understand the challenges in preserving the function of the foreskin while ensuring a natural appearance and avoiding the accordion effect.

Given my specific situation – being uncircumcised with a slight bend to the left, and my measurements (approximately 5 inches non-bone pressed erect length and 5.5 inches bone pressed erect length) – I am seeking further advice on the appropriate amount of Ellansé or PMMA to use. I aim to achieve a moderate enhancement while maintaining a natural look and function.

I appreciate the suggestion to review the eBrochure for more information, and I will reach out to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further guidance. However, if you have any additional advice or recommendations based on my specific measurements and condition, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again for your assistance and looking forward to any more advice you can provide.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 1 day ago #1308714805

Hello @mantas
You're welcome.
The best way to calculate the filler volume is after a live consultation, even better while the doctor injects the product and observes the tissue reaction.
The tissue reaction to the soft tissue fillers is more dramatic with Ellansé than with PMMA.
As a very gross estimate, I would say that you could take six to eight ccs of Ellansé-M or up to 15 of PMMA.
The only pre-operatory preparation that I can suggest will be to understand and be all right with the possibility of a corrective circumcision if the results are not good.
The presence of any of the products does not interfere with the repair process of the circumcision. If irregularities (especially voids) appear when doing so, a touch-up session will take care of them.
DrC @ Avanti

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 5 months 22 hours ago #1308714807

• Mantas
Hello DrC @ Avanti,

Thank you once again for your guidance and the estimated volumes for Ellansé and PMMA. It's helpful to have a rough idea of what to expect before proceeding with a live consultation.

I have a follow-up question regarding the expected results: Based on your experience and the estimated volumes of six to eight ccs of Ellansé-M or up to 15 of PMMA, what would be your 'very gross estimate' of the potential gains in terms of length and Girth? I understand that individual results can vary and a precise prediction is challenging without a live assessment, but a general idea would be greatly appreciated for my planning purposes.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308714818

Hello, soft tissue fillers won't give you any more length in Erect length. Sometimes, patients gain a little visual or physical length during relaxation, mainly because the implant helps with retraction.
Using the mentioned volumes in the uncircumcised individual will give you moderate gains... probably ½ Inch, and I don't recommend multiple sessions.
If you want to go into deeper detail, please remember that we also offer complimentary Zoom conferences. Contact our patient coordinator to setup the date and time, and you will have plenty of time to chat about this.
Should you decide to continue this thread, it is fine as well. Regards.
DrC @ Avanti Derma
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Preparing for Fillers as an Uncircumcised Individual - Seeking Advice 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308714820

• Mantas
Hello DrC @ Avanti,

Thank you for clarifying that soft tissue fillers won't significantly increase Erect length and for providing an estimate of the potential gains in Girth. It's insightful to understand that visual or physical length might be slightly enhanced in a relaxed state due to the implant aiding with retraction.

I have a question regarding your recommendation against multiple sessions. Could you please elaborate on why multiple sessions are not recommended? Also, does this advice extend to corrective sessions that might be necessary after the initial procedure? Understanding the reasoning behind this could greatly help in my decision-making process.

Thank you once again for your valuable insights and for offering the option of a complimentary Zoom conference. I will consider this as I further contemplate the procedure.

Best regards.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream