PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA and skin expansion?

HA and skin expansion? 5 months 5 days ago #1308714790

I'm considering getting HA, as much as my penis can take, ideally. My question: as it dissolves over time, would there be skin expansion left behind? Would my Circumcision become looser, or even start to cover the glans? Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA and skin expansion? 5 months 5 days ago #1308714795

Would likely depend on your own tissue and also how much volume you build up over time/how much you increase size. For instance, I'm almost 3" thicker than I was naturallly so I'm going to assume I'm committed to it otherwise I'd likely have some loose skin.

HA and skin expansion? 5 months 4 days ago #1308714796

In my opinion, and even though it sounds logical, HA is not firm, and it doesn't last long enough to expand the tissues.
On the other hand, I don't like/recommend expanding the tissues to have more room for more filler volume. It's like pushing for trouble.
I have stressed that non-surgical Phalloplasty should be considered an enhancement to better your base anatomy. Any attempts to augment the volume of the penis beyond a decent Girth/length ratio will make your penis look altered and unsightly. I have seen patients who regret this when they're asked, "What's wrong with your penis"?
A review published in 2007 (British Journal of Urology) showed the average Erect penis length to be 14–16 cm (5.5–6.3 in) and Girth to be 12–13 cm (4.7–5.1 in), so the average penis should be thinner than longer.
Of course, I am aware that our patients don't like the words "average," "normal," "typical," and so on, and I am not trying to dissuade you from getting what you want. Still, again, moderation should be the game's name when engaging in body modification procedures.
DrC / Avanti Derma

HA and skin expansion? 5 months 2 days ago #1308714808

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@Avanti_Derma

You say HA is not firm enough and doesn t last long enough to expand the tissues.

Would you say a former FFT is expanding the tissues ? (Fat always dissolves almost completely) / makes the circumcision more loose?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

HA and skin expansion? 5 months 2 days ago #1308714810

In my experience, I haven't seen a patient with loose skin due to the presence and then resorption of either HA or FFT, probably because the original intent was not to create that.
What I have seen in both cases is that once the HA and the fat absorb (and the last one settles), the areolar space (the level where the fillers are injected) is somehow firmer and facilitates the injections of Ellansé or Linnea. This is not a recommendation, though.
The Circumcised individual with no history of previous fillers continues to be the ideal candidate for non-surgical Phalloplasty.
DrC @ Avanti
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanchez

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream