Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pmma after HA

Pmma after HA 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715041

• srogers
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Maybe I am misusing the term but I thought that each procedure carried a risk of developing scar tissue so repeat procedure may put you at more risk. @Skeptical_One may know more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma after HA 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715042

I think if you keep getting filler to where you're maximizing the amount of product your penis skin can hold, the higher the risk there is of nodules/scar tissue forming at the entry points. PMMA and Ellanse I believe will be a higher risk than HA but if you just kept injecting HA before any of it has dissipated, I think certainly you will be at higher risk than waiting for a certain amount of the HA to absorb. The product isn't supposed to sit at the entry point. But when you're maxed out, it's harder to press the product away and it's harder for your body to heal the wound.

Pmma after HA 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715045

I think two separate things are being conflated here.

Nodules usually form at entry sites but I suppose could anywhere, especially with the sphere based fillers. In my case, any I had from PMMA resolved themselves over time to the point where I couldn't find them any more. With HA, never really got any or anything that lasted beyond the entry sites fully healing. And I have been jabbed many, many, many times lol.

The fibrosis most refer to tends to also form with the sphere based collagen fillers. My understanding is it almost like every time that collagen implant is disturbed/run through with a cannula it causes it. PMMA also forms sort of adhesions in a sense that grab onto your tissue. It's why it integrates. My initial HA fills were more uncomfortable due to him having to work through and around it all. Now that I have so much HA in a more even layer, the fills have gotten easier (and with less bruising etc after). Last time was very very minimal. I'm curious what next time will be like.

So in my instance, I'd say HA doesn't really seem to cause either nodules or fibrosis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11, srogers

Pmma after HA 2 weeks 19 hours ago #1308716852

• Dmango
  • Thank you received: 3
Dr. Sullivan,
Does Voluma last longer than Revanesse

Pmma after HA 2 weeks 18 hours ago #1308716854

Dmango wrote: Dr. Sullivan,
Does Voluma last longer than Revanesse

To page a Sponsor, you can use the "@" sign followed by Dr_Sullivan to get him notified.

Pmma after HA 2 weeks 7 hours ago #1308716876

• Dmango
  • Thank you received: 3
@Dr_Sullivan ,
Does Voluma last longer than Revanesse Versa?
Thanks

Pmma after HA 2 weeks 2 hours ago #1308716883

Voluma vs Versa

The studies to obtain FDA approval for Voluma were done in the cheek and for Revanesse Versa in the nasolabial lines but I think we can infer that the fillers are likely to last roughly the same amount of time when use in the penis.

This is from the package insert for both medications:

Juvéderm Voluma™ Xc

-Extended Duration of Benefits- Juvéderm Voluma™ Xc stands out for its long-lasting effectiveness, documented to provide significant and sustained benefits up to 24 months post-treatment. This demonstrates that it can maintain good correction for up to two years.

- 86.6% improvement at 9 months.
- 85.2% improvement at 12 months.
- 71.5% improvement at 18 months.
- 67.1% improvement at 24 months.

Revanesse® Versa™

- Limited Long-Term Effectiveness Without Retreatments: Revanesse® Versa™ has shown sustained effectiveness up to one year post-initial treatment but requires a retreatment at 6 months to achieve this.
-The retreatment study for Revanesse® Versa™ showed: Continuous improvement up to 52 weeks, but only in patients who were retreated at 6 months.

Comparative Analysis

Juvéderm Voluma noted for its superior long-term efficacy, demonstrating sustained volume correction for two years without the need for retreatment during this period.

Revanesse® Versa while effective required an additional treatment at 6 months to maintain improvement over a year.

Although there is no head to head study I feel Voluma is likely to last about twice a s long as Versa.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream