PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question;Have a Filler patient see results in length when erect ?

Question;Have a Filler patient see results in length when erect ? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714986

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
When a filler can the Erect length make 1 cm or 2 cm longer, then is this a Revolution,then this point destroy the bad ligament cut technique,

i dont see patiet in this forum, they say after penisfiller- how is the Erect size now after filler,i hope for a info,

And secound question can i wear a penis stretcher after after hylaron filler and work this for longer length size in Erection ?

thanks from germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question;Have a Filler patient see results in length when erect ? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714987

Murat wrote: When a filler can the Erect length make 1 cm or 2 cm longer, then is this a Revolution,then this point destroy the bad ligament cut technique,

i dont see patiet in this forum, they say after penisfiller- how is the Erect size now after filler,i hope for a info,

And secound question can i wear a penis stretcher after after hylaron filler and work this for longer length size in Erection ?

thanks from germany

Fillers may improve Flaccid length but are NOT intended or advertised to increase Erect length. Is it possible? I suppose, but if you were to somehow see an improvement in Erect length after filler injections, the gains are likely negligible.

You can wear penis stretchers after Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections, but I'd get the thumbs up from your Performing Physician first.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Question;Have a Filler patient see results in length when erect ? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714988

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks,,i become a New info ,that when you become the reight technique and the best hylaron filler in 3 session 60 ml then the penis skin larger and not become the skin shrinkage syptome ,when the penis skin is langer after 1 year then see the patient that the Erect size is 1 -2 cm longer too ,this are new infos!!

then a combination with penis stretcher and filler over 40 ml hylaron can help make longer length size in Erect...why ?

the Kind is not cut the ligament make longer thevpenis only the volume from the penis skin can 1-2 cm make longer the penis in erectvsize,ligament cut can not in Erect size alone make longer in Erect lenght only in combination with xy plasty operation (penis skin forqard technique)and penis stretcher too ,
and then you become only 1-2cm,

But when you make alone the xy plasty penis skin operation then you become more skin from the pupic area to the penis and this help in Erect length size that the penis is 1-2 cm longer,but attantion this new info
Is only for 1 year after 3 session with 60ml hylaron-filler ,then when you become only 20-30ml hylaron filler is this skin to Erect longer effect not to see,

only when you pump more hylaron in the penis skin ,

I think this is a big potential for Erect length size...dont cut the ligaments....

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream