PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here?

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714996

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 95
Just looking to see if there is anyone here that HAS had it done and is happy with it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715003

I had it done as part of the utmost package at Avanti. It was okay but short-lived. I certainly would not pay full price to have it done again.

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715007

That's the tricky part with HA. Because it's water-based, it only stays for a few months. We advise against using PMMA or other long-lasting products on the glans because they might make it hard from the inside, leading to unfavorable long-term results in both looks and inner-body functions. Now, for the rest of the penis, you can GO ON! and use PMMA or other long-lasting products!!! But, when it comes to the glans, it's safer to stick with HA for better & SAFER results.

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715021

By the way, my knock was on glands enhancement and not Avanti. I couldn't say enough great things about Avanti. I just wanted to clarify that:)

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715022

I'm happy with mine but less for the gains than functionality.
The dude who did mine did sort of a "U" shape along my coronal ridge, giving it almost a soft of rigid support structure that I could tell caused a lot more friction for her during fun time.

It's been 2 years, and i still have a teeny tiny thin sliver of it. Don't know how he did it but that was a big win for me, especially since I'm all shaft

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715023

• justn8
  • General
  • General

itgoesthud wrote: I'm happy with mine but less for the gains than functionality.
The dude who did mine did sort of a "U" shape along my coronal ridge, giving it almost a soft of rigid support structure that I could tell caused a lot more friction for her during fun time.

It's been 2 years, and i still have a teeny tiny thin sliver of it. Don't know how he did it but that was a big win for me, especially since I'm all shaft

Interesting! How much would you say it increased the ridge initially? And how much volume did you receive?

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715060

justn8 wrote: Interesting! How much would you say it increased the ridge initially? And how much volume did you receive?

I'm not sure it would have been a measurable size increase honestly, less than a quarter Inch. More flare on the sides too, but i didn't even measure. What it did do, was make it so when i was aroused, that ridge was...hard, instead of its natural squish. Basically it just had way less give than natural, like a really hard silicone dildo's coronal ridge. And then the shaft side of the ridge there was almost a ramp leading to the ridge, nothing about either was natural BUT girlfriend didn't notice anything other than the extra stimulation, that i told her was the result of "back doing my Dick exercises again".

HA Glans Enlargement - Any Happy Recipients Here? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715066

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Interesting. Well thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just skip spending money on it. I don't really care about aesthetics. But my shaft is so thick now that obviously a flared head would suit it better. Oh well.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream