• Page:

TOPIC: HA Base + PMMA 2nd round?

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715091

• Keith5575
  • Keith5575's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I've been reading Rejuvall's newest recommendations and it looks like they are saying to start with HA as a foundational layer and then go to either more layers of HA, PMMA or even FFT. I am wondering has anyone here gone this route and if so what was your progress? opinion? etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715094

I don’t see how this would work but I would love to hear more about it!

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715098

Im wondering the same thing when i went to see dr Carney for my Circumcision he said before getting more Bellafill he wants to do HA first which to me was weird I just want to know the benefit of doing it this way

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715114

Androfill employs a similar method, especially since they see more uncircumcised men (uncut guys tend to see a high rate of cosmetic irregularities).

The idea is that Hyaluronic Acid (HA) has a more subtle inflammatory response relative to other dermal fillers (likely because your body already produces it naturally, and isn't nearly as "foreign of a body" compared to things like Ellanse or PMMA which use microspheres to induce collagen growth -- making it an ideal foundational layer. And since it's a foundational layer (and not a total enlargement), any unsatisfactory results won't be permanent (and to some extent, can be reversible).

Additionally, the way your shaft skin accommodates the HA will help provide the Doctor a better understanding of how to apply the PMMA or Fat in subsequent rounds (i.e. roadmap).

Rejuvall has brought on a Patient Coordinator & Educator who will be more active in 2024 and will also help fill in any blanks.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715119

• Keith5575
  • Keith5575's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks Skeptical,
I read that on the Rejuvall website and it makes sense to me. I just wondered if anyone here has followed that protocol?

HA Base + PMMA 2nd round? 4 months 1 week ago #1308715133

Keith5575 wrote: Thanks Skeptical,
I read that on the Rejuvall website and it makes sense to me. I just wondered if anyone here has followed that protocol?

For every registered member online there are a 100+ who are viewing anonymously with no intention of posting (which is fine, some people prefer to learn, research, decide, and move forward). I wish more were willing to come forward with their experiences since they still get to retain anonymity.

When I did an user-audit on PhalloBoards 2.0, I found that (if memory serves me correctly), only 20% of registered members (so we aren't even counting lurkers/non-registered) ever posted once or more times. It is what it is, but hopefully attitudes will change as the site continues to grow.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream